Osama bin Laden on why he terrorizes. This is from 1998 (1 Viewer)

euripidies

Osama bin Laden on why he terrorizes. This is from 1998:

just want to say i do not support osama bin laden

The call to wage war against America was made because America has spear-headed the crusade against the Islamic nation, sending tens of thousands of its troops to the land of the two Holy Mosques over and above its meddling in its affairs and its politics, and its support of the oppressive, corrupt and tyrannical regime that is in control. These are the reasons behind the singling out of America as a target. And not exempt of responsibility are those Western regimes whose presence in the region offers support to the American troops there. We know at least one reason behind the symbolic participation of the Western forces and that is to support the Jewish and Zionist plans for expansion of what is called the Great Israel. Surely, their presence is not out of concern over their interests in the region. ... Their presence has no meaning save one and that is to offer support to the Jews in Palestine who are in need of their Christian brothers to achieve full control over the Arab Peninsula which they intend to make an important part of the so called Greater Israel....

In today's wars, there are no morals, and it is clear that mankind has descended to the lowest degrees of decadence and oppression. They rip us of our wealth and of our resources and of our oil. Our religion is under attack. They kill and murder our brothers. They compromise our honor and our dignity and dare we utter a single word of protest against the injustice, we are called terrorists. This is compounded injustice. And the United Nations insistence to convict the victims and support the aggressors constitutes a serious precedence which shows the extent of injustice that has been allowed to take root in this land...

The Western regimes and the government of the United States of America bear the blame for what might happen. If their people do not wish to be harmed inside their very own countries, they should seek to elect governments that are truly representative of them and that can protect their interests. ...

The leaders in America and in other countries as well have fallen victim to Jewish Zionist blackmail. They have mobilized their people against Islam and against Muslims. These are portrayed in such a manner as to drive people to rally against them. The truth is that the whole Muslim world is the victim of international terrorism, engineered by America at the United Nations. We are a nation whose sacred symbols have been looted and whose wealth and resources have been plundered. It is normal for us to react against the forces that invade our land and occupy it ... .

Through history, American has not been known to differentiate between the military and the civilians or between men and women or adults and children. Those who threw atomic bombs and used the weapons of mass destruction against Nagasaki and Hiroshima were the Americans. Can the bombs differentiate between military and women and infants and children? America has no religion that can deter her from exterminating whole peoples. Your position against Muslims in Palestine is despicable and disgraceful. America has no shame. ... We believe that the worst thieves in the world today and the worst terrorists are the Americans. Nothing could stop you except perhaps retaliation in kind. We do not have to differentiate between military or civilian. As far as we are concerned, they are all targets, and this is what the fatwah says ... . The fatwah is general (comprehensive) and it includes all those who participate in, or help the Jewish occupiers in killing Muslims.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do."

Ariel Sharon, current Israeli Prime Minister, In an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956

oh this guys my hero :D

comments ?

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
that's pretty disturbing, but it goes both ways. i'm sure arabs have said terrible stuff like that about jews. i think both parties are just sick. how do you get rid of those vengeful and spiteful emotions that those people have? when does it end?

euripidies

i know its pretty bad, i don’t agree with terrorism but both sides are as bad as each other. Though you’d think the ones with all the power would try and stop the cycle but no they don’t they stated it instead.

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
euripidies said:
i know its pretty bad, i don’t agree with terrorism but both sides are as bad as each other. Though you’d think the ones with all the power would try and stop the cycle but no they don’t they stated it instead.
for both sides, revenge is engraved to deeply in there minds to stop. it's a shame but the truth. was euripides the one that wrote edipus rex?

euripidies

No Oedipus rex was written by Sophocles. Euripides wrote other plays like Medea and a few others. Aristophanes thought that Euripides hated women but i don’t believe it - just thought I’d add that Aristophanes is funny but I feel sorry for cleon because the only people who wrote down history of him were from the aristocracy so we can never really no if he was corrupt or just slandered.

oh and on the main point i agree with you. though i feel America isnt helping so they should just get out of the whole middle east

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Both damn sides are to blame for all the mess the world is in today. Both of them are too arogant and patriotic to see that the responsible thing would be to try and stop the cycle. Unfortunately America going into Iraq has just increased the hatred of Osama and friends towards them.

The only way to end this is for both sides to be totally destroyed and AUSTRALIA to rule supreme, at least we would be too busy having a VB and surfing to go around causing conflict in other regions. :p

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
Why did they go into Iraq, they can't just storm in and say Weapons of mass destruction!!! And once there is none they go "Ohhh we liberated the people all's good case closed" I mean does the public really buy it!?!

berry580

HSC
nick1048 said:
Why did they go into Iraq, they can't just storm in and say Weapons of mass destruction!!! And once there is none they go "Ohhh we liberated the people all's good case closed" I mean does the public really buy it!?!
In case you don't know, it is that government who controls the army.
You think were we can really do jack?

Yes we can protest, and thats it. All protest means is a group of people on the street shouting, do you really think it is anymore than that to the government?

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
Ariel Sharon is just a fruitcake :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)