Osama bin Laden's neice is HOT (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
sly fly said:
LOL just coz the majority think something doesn't mean they're correct :rolleyes: ......plus, that's only the majority of ppl in bos (most of whom r probably ugly) who have visited this thread and bothered to reply

Anyway, I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder :rolleyes:
i would have to say , if a majority say that someone is beautiful it has to be true.

and i wasnt talking about BOS majority , i was tlaking about men across america. Because she is gonna appear in some magazine, people will decide if she is good looking or not.

oh and yes , even though as u say people on bos are probably ugly, they still say she is ugly, even though her looks are way better then what they can achieve

sly fly

HSC
veterandoggy said:
.....and the public decides that an inch-thick round of foundation takes away beauty and replaces it with a mask.
ROFL......even WITH the inch thick foundation, there is no beauty :)

sorry for having a rant, I just find it hard to believe ppl actually find her attractive

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
rnitya_25 said:
hahahhahahah!! you got a good point. and her lips are just awful to look at, like all bursted out. it looks a little disgusting i must say.
I could've sworn I've seen better pics of her... *shrugs*

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
SashatheMan said:
thats what people are attracted to so yes.

dont tell me that people without make up look better then with make up , cause its usually bullshit. If a woman knows how to apple make up she always looks better with it on.
im not saying that people look worse with makeup. im saying if she looks like that WITH makeup, imagine the papparazi pics

*runs off to find a bag*

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
im not saying that people look worse with makeup. im saying if she looks like that WITH makeup, imagine the papparazi pics

*runs off to find a bag*
u can say that about anyone in the magazines.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
and that is because they get so used to makeup that they forget about their true beauty, because they know that it will not show after a session with the make-up artist
people want to look their best, why would a woman not apply make up , or get her photo digitally enhanced for a magazine if she can make her self look better. "true beauty" is not necesarry the best beauty

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
SashatheMan said:
people want to look their best, why would a woman not apply make up , or get her photo digitally enhanced for a magazine if she can make her self look better. "true beauty" is not necesarry the best beauty
it might not be the best, but it sure is the longest lasting.

why are we arguing about this again?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
seremify007 said:
I could've sworn I've seen better pics of her... *shrugs*

if you find them, it would be good to compare if you could put them up. by the way, wierdly, after 5 pages of posting about this woman who is osama's niece, we still don't know her NAME!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
rnitya_25 said:
if you find them, it would be good to compare if you could put them up. by the way, wierdly, after 5 pages of posting about this woman who is osama's niece, we still don't know her NAME!
just call her Ms osama

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahaha i think that's how we would probably refer to her anyway. someone find out her name, people might enjoy mocking that too.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i found another pic, she looks seriously horrible. im sorry sashatheman.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
rnitya_25 said:
i found another pic, she looks seriously horrible. im sorry sashatheman.

its over. i know how u feel about her. i already said, that i dont think she is amagingly beautiful. she is above average looks, but thats it. if yuo think she is not , then look into the Non-school thread and find the thread were people post their photos and compare

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)