Osteopathy (1 Viewer)

ashburke1987

hey ..
yeah well im a yr12 student and bcuz our careers adviser is so crap i am finding it hard getting information on this course (ostepathy) .. i know im not gonna get the uai of 87 that they are wanting but i was wondering if any1 knew of other ways 2 get in2 a course of a lower uai and then transfer.. i have heard that only some courses allow you to do so ..

if u can help thatd b greatly appreciated

theone123

blue essence
HSC
ashburke1987 said:
hey ..
yeah well im a yr12 student and bcuz our careers adviser is so crap i am finding it hard getting information on this course (ostepathy) .. i know im not gonna get the uai of 87 that they are wanting but i was wondering if any1 knew of other ways 2 get in2 a course of a lower uai and then transfer.. i have heard that only some courses allow you to do so ..

if u can help thatd b greatly appreciated
good choice, an alternative would be the RET test.. if ur RET score is 87 and uai lower 87 you can still get in

ruski_gal

U can usually transfer from similar courses into the one u want. Someone in my yr at uni wanted to do early childhood education but didnt get in so did one semester of nursing and then transferred. Maybe ring up the course coordinator or email the uni and ask more questions. im pretty sure there is a way u can get into what u want eventually.

But u might surprise yourself nd get the marks u need. U never know.....

jmcloon

ashburke did u get any information about other courses so that u could transfer cause i think im heading down the same way plz any info would be kool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)