other people making me feel guity. (1 Viewer)

Takuto

HSC
why feel guilty cause you didnt study a billion hours like them?

u should be aiming to cram then rub it in their face that you beat themwithout trying.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
rrac1990 said:
Your display picture begs to differ.
Oh burn.
Though I was suprised someone didn't do that sooner to be honest.

Also, sexy, sex appeal (all that I bring to the party) is hardly something you can gauge over the internet unless you're 35 in your mothers backroom in love with a Vietnamese woman with 6 kids.

HSC
Takuto said:

u should be aiming to cram then rub it in their face that you beat themwithout trying.
I love you :D

vmoore

HSC
rrac1990 said:
Your display picture begs to differ.
It's his first post too,
you're a keeper :p

good luck to all, I'ma hit up some'a the good old journeys :)
Coleridge is a God

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
charlesdinio said:
haha yeah it annoys me badly..

I especially hate when theyre like .. yeah im SOOOO screwed, and they r usually a 95+ student.

get over urself
lol so true. i just dont ask anyone. and if they start talking about it i walk off and talk to someone else.

HSC
Takuto said:

I don't know who you are.
But.
Like CrownerOf.Kings.
I FRICKEN LOVE YOU!!

You sound like all I have ever stood for.
*Salutes*.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
bendertherobot said:
well let me give you some fuckign advice
How can i know what they are talkigna bout without reading it?

fuckign advice?
talkigna?
Your whole statement is incoherent. Why are you trying to boost your ego, but at the same time referring to yourself?
I guess it didn't assist you either because you couldn't read, nor understand the content of my post.

hopeles5ly said:
I only read the first post and want to give you some advice:
Don't fucking read about it. You have a choice to ignore what other people are doing, and focus on yourself; have you ever considered that?
Sighz. First post? Wasn't even directing it towards you. Ha. Shows how insecure you are.

Last edited:
HSC
I sort of like the stress around a test. It's fun to think of how bad you could've gone; and you end up driving your expectations so low you're pleasantly surprised by your results. I promised I wouldn't come on BOS and especially wouldn't talk about exams but I've already broken that promise one day in.

Then regrets come in about not studying to have gone even better etc.. that's the crap bit.

kaitm

HSC
If your feeling guilty then chances are you didn't study enough don't blame those who did even if they are studying excessive hours. I don't study enough I know that infact I pretty much complete my assesment tasks (the night before) and turn up to exams maybe studying the week before but that is not anyone else in my years fault.

For those having a bitch about the top ranks students they have just as much right and reason to stress as you. Most of those top ranked students want to get into high UAI requiring university course they wont get the UAI's required just because they are a top rank student or because they are "brainy" they have to work for it and study. On top of that many have a pile of expectations on their sholders their family's their teachers and even the other students in their year expect them to do well these expectations don't even need to be voiced for them to realise they're there. We can all say we only do things for ourselves and don't care what others think but none of us like to see the looks of dissapointmentor shock from parents and teacher or the looks of satisfaction from our jealous peers if we fail to reach their expectations. Don't you think this gives them a reason to stress, and to be less then confident going into exams?

I am not a top ranking student infact I rank last in 2 of my subjects but I was a top ranking student in yr10 this changed from the start of yr11 and still after 2 years of poor grades my friends and family still think i'm full of shit if i say i will not do well they treat me like i will miraculously come through with a good HSC result so i know what it is like for these people however ranking low and seeing my top ranking friends stress out does make me understand how it can annoy and disshearten people however we are all the same no matter our marks we all want to do better. Better is not a mark slightly above our own it is unique to each individual and we will all stress to achieve it because stress is what drives us to achieve.

lucidassembly

HSC
kaitm said:
For those having a bitch about the top ranks students they have just as much right and reason to stress as you. Most of those top ranked students want to get into high UAI requiring university course they wont get the UAI's required just because they are a top rank student or because they are "brainy" they have to work for it and study. On top of that many have a pile of expectations on their sholders their family's their teachers and even the other students in their year expect them to do well these expectations don't even need to be voiced for them to realise they're there. We can all say we only do things for ourselves and don't care what others think but none of us like to see the looks of dissapointmentor shock from parents and teacher or the looks of satisfaction from our jealous peers if we fail to reach their expectations. Don't you think this gives them a reason to stress, and to be less then confident going into exams?

... we are all the same no matter our marks we all want to do better. Better is not a mark slightly above our own it is unique to each individual and we will all stress to achieve it because stress is what drives us to achieve.
:uhhuh: Well put.

Ivich

HSC
yep, thanks for the essay no one really needed to read.

Ivich

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Not so much fears as anxiety and paranoia.
Ego driven mixed with the desire for perfection and to be the best
Im the eldest daughter, granddaughter, and basically the golden child. Its a given.

I am who I am. And she's pretttty sexy.
hmm, and how did this conversation become about you?

HSC
kaitm said:
If your feeling guilty then chances are you didn't study enough don't blame those who did even if they are studying excessive hours. I don't study enough I know that infact I pretty much complete my assesment tasks (the night before) and turn up to exams maybe studying the week before but that is not anyone else in my years fault.

I am not a top ranking student infact I rank last in 2 of my subjects but I was a top ranking student in yr10 this changed from the start of yr11 and still after 2 years of poor grades my friends and family still think i'm full of shit if i say i will not do well they treat me like i will miraculously come through with a good HSC result so i know what it is like for these people however ranking low and seeing my top ranking friends stress out does make me understand how it can annoy and disshearten people however we are all the same no matter our marks we all want to do better. Better is not a mark slightly above our own it is unique to each individual and we will all stress to achieve it because stress is what drives us to achieve.

kudos.

those expectations are awful, i have them weighing down on me. dux every year until this year (though we dont know this yet, but i just know i didnt get it)... and everyones like, youll get over 90 uai easy. i wish they wouldnt. i wont. and then ill get my hopes up that maybe im being hard on myself ha. but im not, i was just a lazy bitch this year lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)