our performances have been (1 Viewer)

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
thats terrible... i mean, if you just got more time that would be brilliant.. but someone died?
what happened?
were you at all close to them,.... well, it doesnt sound like it....

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Gavrillo said:
Hey, your luck is ethereal. At least you haven't turned this situation into a dead end for your killer performance.
that is callous and innapropriate. not to mention not funny. delete ur original post and we will all pretend you never said that.

Jess241186

HSC
i never knew the girl she died of complications with diabetes, d to the lung and she went into cardiac arrest... it was really sad...

Sure we got more time but i dont think it is worth her life... and some people Are taking advantage of it which seriously isnt fair but its what people do :(

Jess241186

HSC
Gavrillo said:
Hey, your luck is ethereal. At least you haven't turned this situation into a dead end for your killer performance.
im honestly shocked that someone could be like that when someone else (who is only 17) dies.... :O

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Okay...I'm sorry.
I thought the thread was a joke...it was just terribly random.

Again, sorry. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Good luck with your IP/GP when you come to do it...again, sorry.

Jess241186

HSC
Gavrillo said:
Okay...I'm sorry.
I thought the thread was a joke...it was just terribly random.

Again, sorry. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Good luck with your IP/GP when you come to do it...again, sorry.

it was never a joke... i couldnt stand joking about someones life in such a careless manner... it is ok...... thanks for the good luck we now have to do them next thursday and friday instead of this thursday and friday so we got an extra week

nwatts

HSC
anchor said:
That sucks for the dead person.
Considering which religious beliefs she held to, you'd never know. But it does suck to see someone die young and miss out on growing up.

Jess241186: Will the BOS be informed of this and will your school me given extra leniancy? I remember two years back a guy in year 12 killed himself right before the HSC exams. BOS were apparently informed and would moderate their exam results (in based around assessments/trial results) in order to alleviate some of the strain.

It's a terrible thing to happen, but you want to make sure that the year is looked after. Especially for those who were close friends with the girl who died, and in a state of grief wouldn't be as vocal about being treated fairly as they otherwise would be.

Jess241186

HSC
nwatts said:
Considering which religious beliefs she held to, you'd never know. But it does suck to see someone die young and miss out on growing up.

Jess241186: Will the BOS be informed of this and will your school me given extra leniancy? I remember two years back a guy in year 12 killed himself right before the HSC exams. BOS were apparently informed and would moderate their exam results (in based around assessments/trial results) in order to alleviate some of the strain.

It's a terrible thing to happen, but you want to make sure that the year is looked after. Especially for those who were close friends with the girl who died, and in a state of grief wouldn't be as vocal about being treated fairly as they otherwise would be.

um... the BOS have been informed and that is why the marking has been delayed an extra week... im really not sure if the exam results would be altered..... um it has hit everyone at school (especially year 12) really really hard... my group were really good friends of hers so i am a little worried about them, they took it badly and i felt bad because i never knew the poor girl... my drama teacher would never let us be disadvantaged because of this, she has looked at the good side of things that we have another week to get our performances down pat, while still making sure that the class are ok, and coping with the death of a class mate...
The funeral is on this friday, when the BOS were suposed to be testing us, so that is why it has been delayed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)