• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

out for dinner (1 Viewer)

V

val_dramaqueen

ok, me and my close mate are going out for dinner before he leaves to go overseas and, you know... have a life... :p

what's the best thing i can do to
1)tell him how i feel
2) make an impression
3) make the night good

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
val_dramaqueen said:
ok, me and my close mate are going out for dinner before he leaves to go overseas and, you know... have a life... :p

1)tell him how i feel
2) make an impression
3) make the night good
make a reservation at a fancy, classy joint (the Hilton sounds nice) and be prepared to max ur credit card :uhhuh:

choc-chip

HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
........eh?
lol..Sorry, i misunderstood ur question..
Well, why on't u try 2 cook him 4 a meal? Candle, wine n stuffs like dat

V

val_dramaqueen

me?...cook?... HA!

i couldn't even cook an egg right!

funniboi

HSC
you guys go for dinner yet?
if not, i'd say you can take him somewhere, and go with the 3rd option.

then slowly work on ur 2nd option, and make an impression, and stress how much effort you put into it, so he can see what you've done and all, then top it off spend the night somewhere nice, good view, some drinks, and then spill the beans and go with ur 1st option :)

thats my 2cents.

V

val_dramaqueen

well, dinner is planned for thursday and he messaged me today asking if mel (a girl friend of ours) can come... grrr!!
so... it looks liek it may be a caseof "third wheel" or "three's a crowd"

god i hate it!... :mad:

Narelle

HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
well, dinner is planned for thursday and he messaged me today asking if mel (a girl friend of ours) can come... grrr!!
so... it looks liek it may be a caseof "third wheel" or "three's a crowd"

god i hate it!... :mad:
haha wat a dickhead, was this thing meant to be some special thing with just u 2 together?

if it is...

then either he's totally oblivious or really wants to be with her and using u as an excuse

ditch him, tell him she can come and take ur place the whole night... then go off and celebrate that he's leaving

actually im kinda lost, is he like ur friend/crush/boyfriend.. is he leaving for good

neuro_logik

HSC
val_dramaqueen said:

1)tell him how i feel
2) make an impression
3) make the night good
1. Slit your wrists (Remember its down the road not across the street)
2. Refer to 1.
3. Rahypnol or shoot him (I think you should do the latter)

V

val_dramaqueen

Narelle said:
haha wat a dickhead, was this thing meant to be some special thing with just u 2 together?

if it is...

then either he's totally oblivious or really wants to be with her and using u as an excuse

ditch him, tell him she can come and take ur place the whole night... then go off and celebrate that he's leaving

actually im kinda lost, is he like ur friend/crush/boyfriend.. is he leaving for good
it was kinda meant to be just us... that was the plan. we're really close mates... i kinda like him... but he's a dutch bastard when it comes to stuff like this. he doesn't know it annoys the shit out of me...
thing is, we organised lunch and he ditched me then for another chick. he asked me to go to the beach with them, but i basically told him to piss off... then i was stupid enough to ask if he wants to do dinner...
grrrr

HSC
It's possible he's not aware that you're specifically after a one on one meeting? Failing that, it could just be the fact that seeing as he's going away soon he wants to do lots of things with lots of people, so his apparent lack of interest may not really reflect his feelings about you at all.

Maybe if you let him know exactly how you feel, or point out that you'd hoped to do something alone before he goes away, things may work a little better?

Narelle

HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
it was kinda meant to be just us... that was the plan. we're really close mates... i kinda like him... but he's a dutch bastard when it comes to stuff like this. he doesn't know it annoys the shit out of me...
thing is, we organised lunch and he ditched me then for another chick. he asked me to go to the beach with them, but i basically told him to piss off... then i was stupid enough to ask if he wants to do dinner...
grrrr

how heedless of him... hahah im laughing at myself, who uses that sort of word... i am now officially aware that i should sleep

that sucks... i think he still regards u as a friend... since ur close i don't think that he meant to annoy u like that on purpose...he just doesn't realise i think... thats y he invited the other chick

yeah.... or he's really thick

if u could be bothered tell him wat u really think

but my thought is that he regards u as a friend

V

val_dramaqueen

thanks for the advice guys...
when i got the message from him asking if mel could come, i basically just replied with "whatever. invite her if you want. i haven't got time to ask her so you have to do it. see you tomorrow"
slightly harsh, but that's the way it is. mel's my friend but yeah, i kinda just wanted to do something with him before he goes kinda thing... oh well, im so in need of sleep. the fact that ive had a couple of beers isn't helping me type any better! i'll see what happens :D

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
Have you thought maybe he doesn't want to be alone with you because he doesn't like you anymore? He doesn't want to go at all, and "Mel" and himself have devised a plan that can't be seen as a bad thing on either of their parts. They can play the ignorance song. He just doesn't want a big conflict before he goes, he's trying to mak you happy, even though he really doesn't like you and doesn't want to spend time alone with you. Sucks to be you doesn't it?

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
That's not rude. It's looking at it a different way. The truth hurts, get over it. And if you're going to ask a question like that, wouldn't it acheive the desired goal through a PM much better?

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
I never claimed it to be the truth. But I trust that this guy really isn't thick enough to not know what he's doing. And I'll look at the worst if I want. Makes me feel better about myself(bit of a joke in case that's what you were getting at).

V

val_dramaqueen

well, thanks jake... that was very insightful....
apparently, this guy has tried to invite even more people... so im pretty over it now... it's a load of bullshit...

and natstar... thanks anyway dude lol

cheers guys

veridis

droog
HSC
neuro_logik said:
1. Slit your wrists (Remember its down the road not across the street)
2. Refer to 1.
3. Rahypnol or shoot him (I think you should do the latter)
tsk tsk tsk you've got it all wrong.
maddox said:
Razor blade:

Manliness: 5 Style: 2 Awesomeness: 8 Mess: 7

What you need: razor, neck.

How to do it: how many times have you tried to kill yourself with a razor blade by slashing up your wrists, only to be told "it's down the highway, not across the street"? Then you listen to this advice and cut up your arms like some amateur dipshit who doesn't know what she's doing. Your boyfriend dumped you. You can't go on because you're the only person who has ever been dumped and this is the most painful thing that has happened to anyone who has lived 14 consecutive years, so it's time for the solace only decapitation can bring you. Make sure to go all the way through the spinal column.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)