Out of these two degrees which one would you recommend? (1 Viewer)

theloorloor

HSC
N/A
1. Bachelor of applied finance/ Bachelor of commerce (proff accounting) - UMACQ

2 Bachelor of information systems - UNSW

The thing is I want to go to UNSW b.comm or economics but I know I wont make it so I am considering doing B.information systems at UNSW and then internally transferring (requiring a distinction average) to UNSW B.comm.

Would going to UMACQ be better and attempting to externally transfer be a more better option for me?

Also, if I go to UMACQ will all my credits be applicable to UNSW B.comm????

Replies are highly appreciated. This is really a big dilemma for me

converge

HSC
N/A
I think in order to best answer your question, we would have to know your interests in Commerce. Is it Accounting/Finance or something else?

If it is, I'd probably opt for App Fin/Prof Accg at Macquarie and then externally transfer over to UNSW.

You can go for Info Systems at UNSW but in the case that you are unsuccessful in transferring to Commerce (I hope not), you could be stuck in a course you don't want to do.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
The list looks somewhat outdated. For example, ACCG201 is now ACCG301. ACCG310 is now ACCG308 and so forth.

Probably take it with a grain of salt.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Second just because you don't want to be stuck with something unrelated to what you wish to pursue, and in any case Maquarie is still a satisfying place to do B.Comm unless your going for IB or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)