Out of your league (1 Viewer)

HalcyonSky

HSC
4 isn't a normal size in most clothing stores, 6's are rare.
Generally it is 8,10, and oh would you look at that, 12.

16 is the borderline obese.
16 is obese, not borderline.

and just because 12's are common in clothing stores doesnt mean its not fat. Our population is an overweight population, so the stores cater for that.

travelinchick07

HSC
They may cater for it, but 12 is not a fat person. A size 12 is a perfectly normal size. Not stick thin but not huge either! People's 'fatness' should be judged by the BMI not their ability to compare to the media's increasing obsession with coat hangers.

HSC
For the past couple of days I have eaten so much junk. And I don't even feel guilty. Well, there are reasons for it.

Today I had coco pops for breakfast which I haven't had in years...I don't like cereal for breakfast, a kit kat, magnum ice cream, this Arabic sweet (pastry, clotted cream and syrup), sugary tea, and some teevees. So much good crap in my system atm.

I don't mind some more mint tea now with a 2:1 ratio of sugar and tea. I am disgusted but I am not at the same time. I am allowed to.

Edit: This is so off topic.

yeah, I do feel that there are people out of my league (too good for me blah blah). But generally I don't really care. If you like a person you like a person.

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
actually bmi is extremely accurate because muscle is heavier than fat, a tape measure is the best way of telling if someone is big

travelinchick07

HSC
actually bmi is extremely accurate because muscle is heavier than fat, a tape measure is the best way of telling if someone is big
Then I believe you are looking for 'inaccurate'.

Well, if some one is fat, then they wont have too much muscle then will they.

What about women who have large breasts and nothing any where else, but have to wear a larger size to accommodate their chests?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)