Outback Jack (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Does anyone else watch this? For some strange reason i have become quite addicted to it :)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Jack is hot. the girsl are dopey and ditzy as. i always thought chicks like them were make believe and only appeared in movies due to script work.
or are these chicks acting?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
the whole show seems like a big act.
but i still watch it lol..

i missed this wk's episode. who got out ? i know who wins..

aimstar555

HSC
i heard jack's a model from Newcastle, and most of what he's doin is an act. (PLEASE NOTE: I HEARD IT FROM A GOOD FRIEND. SO DONT CRACK THE S^%!*S @ ME if ya annoyed)
plus i hope Marissa dosen't win she's SOOO annoying!!! :)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
aimstar555 said:
i heard jack's a model from Newcastle, and most of what he's doin is an act. (PLEASE NOTE: I HEARD IT FROM A GOOD FRIEND. SO DONT CRACK THE S^%!*S @ ME if ya annoyed)
plus i hope Marissa dosen't win she's SOOO annoying!!! :)

Yeah i don't like Marissa either. My boyfriend thinks Maria is the best but I like Natalie... I missed the last episode too. Who left?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol well jack cries 24/7 so yeh.. must be a pretty good actor. i duno, sometimes he's hot n sometimes he's not. why do all the other girls NOT like marissa ? she's the prettiest one there.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
omg natalie kinda has a weird-looking face. but she's fukn hilarious.. cracks me up. she also seems very young..

which one's maria again ? is she the one who keeps getting onto jack, and having "private moments" w/ him ?

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yeah that's Maria.

I think Natalie's hilarious too. That's why i like her so much... I mean she obviously hates the outback but she's really funny about it.

I don't like Marissa just because Jack likes her i guess. But also because when she got told she wasn't really leaving she was soooo smug and bitchy about it rather than actually pleased.

Mushy18

HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Yeah i don't like Marissa either. My boyfriend thinks Maria is the best but I like Natalie... I missed the last episode too. Who left?
meri-de left last wk.
it's such a shame she left cos out of all the girls left, she seemed the most sincere and genuine.
marissa is such a phoney baloney. y cant jack see through her?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I've been watching it aswell. He should have kept Courtney..

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Mushy18 said:
meri-de left last wk.
it's such a shame she left cos out of all the girls left, she seemed the most sincere and genuine.
marissa is such a phoney baloney. y cant jack see through her?
Yeh Marissa is phoney... I can't stand her

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i loved the baby crocodile task last week, when the precious lil bimbos had to check for the sex of the crocs... i just would 've prefered it if i didn't have a mouth full of KFC chicken when that one croc came (or something like that) all over natalie's hand!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i only hate marissa because it seems like jack is favouring her over the other girls... damn her.. she pissed me off when she put her feet on the table and left them there.. even after they politely asked her not too.. and wen she first came back wen she put her back to everyone ... hmmm please tell me she doesnt win...PLEASE

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
OK, it is embarrasing to admit...but this show is quite captivating. So much that I actually felt disappointed when mari-de left. Jack is a dick for knocking her out...she was so genuine. The others are just playing him, but she let it develop and wanted to remain sincere to her own emotions...
I want Maria or the one who looks like Hilary Duff to win now. Marissa can go to hell.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
yeh i liked marissa at the start.. but i missed the first couple of eps and didn't know why all the other girls hated her.. i thot they were probably just jealous cos jack had the strongest connection w/ her. but that's no reason to hate someone, serzly. that's petty.

meri-de leaving - yay ! she's the only one who came in a couple eps ago, and it wasn't fair that courtney left b4 she did.

jack's half italian.. lmao wouldn't have thot it. looks/acts true blue aussie to me.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
She doesnt have to act the way she does though.. its just rude... she has rude table manners and she is rude to the other contestants.. it may be a game and she might be after the man of her dreams but im gonan laugh in her face if she loses.. and man i hope she loses

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
I know who wins! It's ...

Meh! I won't spoil it for you. I reckon Mary should have stayed, her blondeness was definately a crack up.

Last edited:

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
omg tell me who wins... i wanna know.. if its marissa im stopping watching it right now...

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
I seriously thought he would have gone for Meride. They seemed to have the most in common.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)