Outback Steakhouse (1 Viewer)

HSC
mmm there's this place about five minutes from work that does fucking amazingly awesome eye fillet for like .. $25. i want some now :(

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
risole91 said:
I went, i liked it.
But for a not-fancy place, its expensive.

Like $ 40 steak.
$40? most of the steaks are below $30. i think theres only 2 that are above $30. theres a 650g prime rib roast which is $44.95, and we had a promotional ribeye on the bone a while ago at the same price, but in the city for a smaller cut, it was $60. so in all fairness, we are very reasonable in price.

xclusv-aj

HSC
icraig88 said:
Anyone eaten there before?? your thoughts??
i live right next to one [parklea] and its always packed out every night and to get in, if youh dont book, is a long wait but ive eaten there a few times and its great. I think its a nice place to eat and i recommend it if you havn't been there before.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
icraig88 said:
$40? most of the steaks are below $30. i think theres only 2 that are above $30. theres a 650g prime rib roast which is $44.95, and we had a promotional ribeye on the bone a while ago at the same price, but in the city for a smaller cut, it was $60. so in all fairness, we are very reasonable in price.
Do you work there?

Oh i agree, i think its a great restaurant, but its not fancy, infact it reminded me of a better version of lone star.

It is 'expensive' for its type, but good value all the same.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
risole91 said:
Do you work there?

Oh i agree, i think its a great restaurant, but its not fancy, infact it reminded me of a better version of lone star.

It is 'expensive' for its type, but good value all the same.
yeah the north strathfield one.

yeah its a family restaurant its not meant to be fine dining, so it isnt going to be fancy.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
icraig88 said:
bloomin onion. the bread is the best thing we have.

which one do you work at? my friend works there too. but i forgot the name of the suburb.. some place near/in the westies

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
at the north strathfield one. i think ur friend might work at parklea.

Chris.

HSC
yeh the outback in the western suburbs is the parklea one. the rib and chicken plate ftw! i forgot the name of the plate

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
icraig88 said:
i didn't wait you but i the other week there was a plate with a little person on it made of chips, mash, bloomin onion and lettuce i think? would this possibly be you and your friends?
Nah my friends are more avant garde than that.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
hairspray said:
I can not stand the service !
what's so bad about the service?? compare it to any other restaurant that isn't fine dining and tell me it's bad service. but it depends on the waiter and how busy it is i suppose. i took a table the other night which was a couple. the woman owns a restaurant in balmain and she said it's the best service shes ever had. but then again i really took care of them, gave them recommendations on food and alcohol. which restaurant did you go to by the way?

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
mischievous90 said:
is there actually one in Melbourne? lolz i dont think ive heard of any!!
lol no there aren't any in melbourne at the moment. there will be new stores opening in queensland and victoria within the next two years. if i'm still working there (which i doubt highly), i will probably be training down in melbourne or up in queensland at the new stores.

mischievous90

HSC
icraig88 said:
lol no there aren't any in melbourne at the moment. there will be new stores opening in queensland and victoria within the next two years. if i'm still working there (which i doubt highly), i will probably be training down in melbourne or up in queensland at the new stores.
drats lolz was hoping there would b some in Melb... ohh u planning to move states or something? just for works? lolz.... well might see u if u work in Vic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)