Outgoing Captains Speech...? (1 Viewer)

Haceneio

HSC
Any ideas for the Yr 12 outgoing school captains speech?
Don't really have any idea of what to say within 2-3 minutes

Thanks for any help// :p

random-1005

Banned
HSC
Any ideas for the Yr 12 outgoing school captains speech?
Don't really have any idea of what to say within 2-3 minutes

Thanks for any help// :p
"Screw you all", right as you have everyone else in the year with waterbombs about to soak everyone on the assembly ( this is what my year did last yr, lol without the "screw you all " bit ) that seems acceptable :p

Brontecat

HSC
omigosh me neither -_- i was thinking of maybe saying something about its so great that we're getting all these improvements around school like the new gym (thanks to Kevin Rudd) and gardens and stuff... but thats really boring i want it to be kinda funny or exciting...

nossy7becks

HSC
Talk about how your year has set the standards and now its time for your school to come 1st. (funny yet serious)

Squishxmishyx

Olive You.
HSC
In my speech I said "You gotta move forwards, not backwards, upwards, not forwards and twirling, TWIRLING TOWARDS FREEDOM". Then I ranted on about how we should pick up students on the way to school so that they don't have to wait for the stinkin' bus!!!!!! ARGH!!!
I did it for the lolz.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
make it humorous, with the tiniest bit of sentimentality, but don't make it melodramatic. Make sure to make it fun.

Carl5

HSC
This has gone through my head so many times...

I really don't know what to say. I've had such an awesome time so far and would assume most school captains have too. I guess we'll know when the time comes 'round.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)