Over 18's only... (1 Viewer)

Clayto

Evil Claus
Originally posted by melbournian
South Australia is the best in this regard. They are allowed to serve alcahol at all age events (even in the same area as minors) providing that they use wrist tags.
As can NSW

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by j-belle
wait a minute..

Ms 12 said in the formal afterparty thread that her afterparty was at One World Sports (where this BOS party is) and that they had both over and under-18's (they used those bracelets for those over 18).

If it goes for them, shouldn't it go for this? (Same location & management).
Originally posted by Lexicographer
This event has 1000 people, theirs had less than 150. It's a simple matter of what is and is not manageable. 150 is a relatively small number, and the bar attendant would be easily able to ask each patron to flash their band, though with 1000 potential customers this is not the case.
Actually, for our afters, they only served alcohol upstairs, and only over 18s were allowed up there (they had ppl watching) and u weren't allowed to bring alcohol downstairs.

But yeah, we did have a lot less, and only bout 100 would fit upstairs at any one time (we only had like 25 up there at a time cos ppl came and went).

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
Maybe it's a bribe, to gain entrance into Ambition - as suggested by Lexicographer (ask him, he wanted to give James RAM, or ...a ramming :p).What the hell?! I wanted RAM, since I don't have enough. And James was supposed to give me a free ticket, but that's not happening.edit
I also think that Lexi was talking to Winston, in gaining entrance to Ambition - Winston would have to give up his RAM (which I believe to be 512MB PC2700 DDR333 if memory serves me correctly).
Nah. Or maybe. I forget.
Originally posted by Huy
It was a joke, and I think Lexicographer had said it jokingly to Winston (offering Winston's memory), which we have all blown out of proportion now. :)
Shut up already Huy. :p
Originally posted by babydoll_
what? huy wants to ram someone?
Hell yeah, as long as they're vaguely female. And maybe human, that'd be a bonus.
Originally posted by Huy
No. :rolleyes:
LIAR!

For some reason christ_ine's new avatar keeps grabbing my attention. Wait, you're a 3rd year now right? Which course?

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lexicographer
For some reason christ_ine's new avatar keeps grabbing my attention. Wait, you're a 3rd year now right? Which course?
According to her profile:

2001: HSC
2002: UNSW, B Science (transferred to)
2003: UWS, B Policing

Although I don't believe it. (Not that there's anything wrong with UWS, or Policing). :)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Haha how did I know you would answer?

You won't believe this, but I was sitting here bored after doing my admin work and just realised I'd asked someone a question in some thread. SO I went and tried finding it. Damnit, I post too much. Yeah, I dug through my last 5 pages of post history and christ_ine's last 3 or so, only to stumble on it here out of sheer dumb luck.

Anyway, the avatar has changed to something that grabs even more attention. Though I do have a theory! You see when women (or pictures thereof) sit or stand in correct posture their backs are straightened, shoulders pushed back and chins are up. All this leads to maximum exposure of the light coloured and highly reflective upper chest, collar and neck region thus attracting the eye. More so the male than the female of course.

Interestingly people have become so attuned to this reaction that even an image drawn in this way can attract attention, as the avatar attracted my attention. It is no longer the reflective skin that catches the eye but the posture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)