Over 24 cp per semester? (1 Viewer)

picaresque

HSC
I'm planning on doing Economics and Social Sciences/Law at Sydney and I think the standard course load is 24 cp per semester. This pretty much means I can take a subject for each of my majors (taking two) and the compulsory Law subject. But I really really wanted to take electives from the Arts faculty, particularly English. Hence I was wondering if it's possible to overload and more than 24 cp per semester? Not advisable, or practical, just...possible, from the administrative point of view.

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
picaresque said:
I'm planning on doing Economics and Social Sciences/Law at Sydney and I think the standard course load is 24 cp per semester. This pretty much means I can take a subject for each of my majors (taking two) and the compulsory Law subject. But I really really wanted to take electives from the Arts faculty, particularly English. Hence I was wondering if it's possible to overload and more than 24 cp per semester? Not advisable, or practical, just...possible, from the administrative point of view.
If its a Usyd then u can overlaod i think the max for each semester is 30 cp without needing special permission but anything over that you need permission

Mejc

CSAK AZ ETO
HSC
Oh yeah there is also a max of credit points u can do per yr without needing permission it might be 54 but i'm not sure about it!

Estel

Tutor
HSC
picaresque: Yes you will have to check with dean AFAIK because Arts requires permission for any amount of overloading in 1st year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)