over it? (1 Viewer)

allysha

i wish upon a star...
HSC
i know that i am
its bull shit
its one set of exam which for some people is the world and if they fail it feels like its the end of the world

i just wanna no who else is completely over it
see how many of us there are

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I think most of us are over it. We just know that the HSC is here and we have to do it. This time will pass before you know it, so just relax and take each test as it comes. :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It's just that time of the year. Everyone gets over the HSC at this time and they just want it all over, but once exams start it will be over before you know it. :)

Sweety pie12

HSC
im gonna steal the lamest joke i know about the hsc & quote it

HS Cya later....

yeah im over it

samuel slack

HSC
Lol. Lets just get it over with already. My teacher said something the other day, and I was like... so true. She said, once the exams are finished thats it... and you'll get home and be worrying about what to study, and you won't have anything and you'll miss it." At the time I was like, "wow, meaningful", now that sounds like a load of crap, hurry up and finish HSC!

R

rhaps0dy

yes, i feel totally over it. i jst have no motivation and inspiration what so ever. and maybe because i found a safety net of going to a college that i feel less motivated to study for the hsc or take it seriously. which actually sucks pretty bad - -'' i remember in year 11 my brother telling me ppl tend to get lazy during the hsc and dont study blah blah, and im thinking, "WTF? of course im gonna study my butt off!! its the HSC MAN!" well then...
im still gonna try in the hsc, i derno about 'my best' because ive been a slacker, just gotta get past the fuming asian parents if all doesnt end well =/

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
urgh i've been full into it
and then this week i've just been blah
MUST-STUDY-ENGLISH
DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm hoping that once the exams start i'll kick back into my psycho studying mode and just go hard out again

yayis

HSC
Ugh. I think everybody will agree that the end of exams could not come sooner. I can't wait for it to be over... and I'm only doing 2 this year. I can't even imagine how it must feel for all the year 12's doing all their subjects.

The good thing is that, once my exams are over, I'll be going to school pretty much part time. Yay!

Anybody freaking out about particular subjects?

blackbetty69

HSC
"UA I don't care"
I'm struggling to study for English. Always end up procrastinating. after monday though its science all the way which will be sweet as. I'm almost looking more forward to the end of english than the end of everything.

I only need 85 but I want a 90. The thing is, having talked to heaps of previous y12, everyone they know despite their UAI has found a way in and doing well. I rekon most people's UAI aspirations are fueled solely for bragging rights and doing the family proud etc.

IMTB

HSC
yeha, except some courses r just ridicoulous and needs uai of at least 99...:O

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
blackbetty69 said:
I only need 85 but I want a 90. The thing is, having talked to heaps of previous y12, everyone they know despite their UAI has found a way in and doing well. I rekon most people's UAI aspirations are fueled solely for bragging rights and doing the family proud etc.
I think not.

It may be part of some people's motivation but it certainly isn't the main factor. Getting the UAI they need for the course they want is. Everything else is secondary to that.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
blackbetty69 said:
You're thinking of Asian parents.[comment]/stereotype[/comment]

mable

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
You're thinking of Asian parents.[comment]/stereotype[/comment]
no not just, my parents went mental when I said I was over it they were like you're over it and it hasnt even started...nah really.. but tbh I was over it at the beginning of 12

starrysky

HSC
Forbidden. said:
Please, bring on the English AOS .... My mind is loaded up with quotes.
Ditto.

I've been over it for ages. But the main motivation is the fact that there's only a little way more to go before I can finally rid myself of the HSC ...

... and then sit curled up on my chair in the foetal position on December 20, fearing my UAI will be craptacular.

quinnoth

HSC
I'm too lazy to get stressed. I'm also too lazy to study.

I know i _should_ be worried, but i just cant bring myself around to it!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
quinnoth said:
I know i _should_ be worried, but i just cant bring myself around to it!
Why?

Be happy people! As each test passes, we get one step closer to LIBERTY! :D

morganforrest

HSC
starrysky said:
Ditto.

I've been over it for ages. But the main motivation is the fact that there's only a little way more to go before I can finally rid myself of the HSC ...

... and then sit curled up on my chair in the foetal position on December 20, fearing my UAI will be craptacular.
Bit late on the 20th isn't it???

UAI's come out on the 19th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)