overdone pip ideas (1 Viewer)

katius16

HSC
See, the thing is, there are very very overdone topics... (no offence to who has done these) but like suicide, depression, bullying etc IS overdone, like the others have said, but i am doing an overdone one, but putting a twist.

Im doing Cyberbullying. It is bullying but it is based around technology, and seeing as technology is a concept of society and culture, they may find it more interesting than the over done ones :)

bleu

HSC
CYBERbulling has been done actually, but i guess its not over done.

A previous cyberbullying PIP did really well, so i'm sure you can pull it off...well you will have already lol. Hope it went well. :)

jen.r.allison

HSC
yer everyone talks about overdone ideas
but i have no idea what to do .... i didn't think it would be so hard to pick a topic

so i was thinking maybe

teen apathy
or
the emotional pull of hillsong and how it influences teens today

or something along those lines
thoughts, ideas anyone?

N

noir.

the hillsong idea is good, but you need to narrow it down a little and compare it to something.

nadz11

HSC
hmmm i think so, i originally wanted to do sex i love it lol ima be a sex thearapist, but markers will look at it nd think, "typical sex driven teenager". i think the best way to sucseed is do something original. i foccused on how coffee has been a catalyst for social change, nd as i work in cafe it was easy to relate it to both micro and macro worlds..

how bout somthing to do with the emergance of new age religions, you could bring in all kinds of things, relating it to beleif systems, globalisation ect. it also challenges those typical "muslim" and "catholic" pips.

m1234

HSC
I'm thinking of researching refugees experiences coming to australia (intercultural communication/power and authority) through a particular organisation and then the cross cultural is refugee workers experiences... is that over done?
ideas to refine topic /S&C concepts??

HSC
I'm thinking of researching refugees experiences coming to australia (intercultural communication/power and authority) through a particular organisation and then the cross cultural is refugee workers experiences... is that over done?
ideas to refine topic /S&C concepts??
I think that would be perfectly acceptable with a little more refining because it's not too overdone and exudes a yearning for social and cultural literacy and cultural relativism:)

I would perhaps narrow it down to a single country or ethnicity of refugees because otherwise it's probably too broad:)

HSC
P Platers
Drinking underage
Depression and mental illness
magazine and body image

ALL DONE TO BUGGERY!

my topic is: "R-E-S-P-E-C-T find out what generation (Y) means to the baby boomer generation" thank you Aretha Franklin for helping me with your song lyrics.

Leoni92

HSC
Hey guys I'm doing youth homlessness for my PIP. Do you guys reckon that's a good idea or overdone?

Leoni92

HSC
Hey I'm doing youth homelessness for my PIP. Good idea or overdone?

yeah_boy

HSC
I'm doing advertising over time and it's contribution to sexualised trends amongst adolescents today vs in the past and how advertising creates a subliminal "acceptance" and trivilisation of violence, and how this contributes to domestic violence attitudes/statistics. Is that really bad/over done?

ColourMyFeeling

HSC
how about how men are becoming more 'feminised' and that 'traditional men' are becoming endangered?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)