• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

overdue book fine (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
Faculty library...?

Will they have those tours next semester? I missed this sem's one, and I'm regretting it. Although I've spent days in the library, I'm sure I've missed some things.
my faculty has it's own library.

roger321

HSC
N/A
hmm i dont remember there being library tours in 2nd semester....
but im not so sure...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
Will they have those tours next semester? I missed this sem's one, and I'm regretting it. Although I've spent days in the library, I'm sure I've missed some things.
Theres not much left to know,

1st floor, holds the Student IT and IT training place, has toilets and bubblers.
(it also holds the mclachlan section but as i recall, the entry is left from the big doors down a flight of stairs)

2nd floor, is the one you come in off, reference is on the left, so are casual research computers, to the right are the study areas. Directly in front is the help desk, and the reserve section.

3rd floor holds books and photocopying (cant remember exactly which letters but i spend most of my time on 3rd)

4th holds the law and other stuff, this i rarely go up to, but i hear its a great 'hideout' for a lil sum'in sum'in

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:
Theres not much left to know,

1st floor, holds the Student IT and IT training place, has toilets and bubblers.
(it also holds the mclachlan section but as i recall, the entry is left from the big doors down a flight of stairs)

2nd floor, is the one you come in off, reference is on the left, so are casual research computers, to the right are the study areas. Directly in front is the help desk, and the reserve section.

3rd floor holds books and photocopying (cant remember exactly which letters but i spend most of my time on 3rd)

4th holds the law and other stuff, this i rarely go up to, but i hear its a great 'hideout' for a lil sum'in sum'in
Hahah. When the tort shelves are a rockin, don't come a knockin.

I know all that stuff that you just said:( I think the most underused section in Reserve, I do heaps of stuff there...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha its the best place to be, cos most of the shit is there and you dont have to walk far, it gets hectic during the exam period and assignments, but is great if you dont want to buy textbooks for the course :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha yeah but people occasionally walk along there...

sif law students use the library :p Its usually taken up by the econ and mktg for the computers haha

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i walked all along the 4th today looking for somewhere to study, i didn't see anything secluded

where and which level is the section that people sit between the shelves?

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
4th floor has all the med/science/engineer stuff too, not just law.

roger321

HSC
N/A
go up the stairs (the ones which are to the right of the entrance when you go in)
go up the 4th level
and then hang a left and they should be on those shelves around there...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
thanks.. will do, next time i visit the library (which should be about 1.5 months time hehee)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
nah, just wouldnt visit the library (during exam period).. study at home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)