overloading final year (1 Viewer)

username?

HSC
hey people,

anyone know how lenient ambi is in terms of overloading by 6 units in each of the 2 semester in your 4/final year? i messed up some courses and now the only way is to overload them in 4th year.

also, say he says yes, what about clashes? especially with elec subjects with labs and stuff...do you think its possible to do 5 courses in a single semster withouth many clashes? hmm, does thesis have labs or just shit loads of time off? ...maybe itll be possible then?

thanks

gman03

HSC
even if he says yes it is extremely dangerous to overload when doing your thesis. I did 3 L4 subjects last year only and that killed me, let alone thesis on top of that.

Suggest you do thesis over summer period. Seriously not worth the hassle to "catch-up" your time. You do not want to screw your thesis.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
gman03 said:
even if he says yes it is extremely dangerous to overload when doing your thesis. I did 3 L4 subjects last year only and that killed me, let alone thesis on top of that.

Suggest you do thesis over summer period. Seriously not worth the hassle to "catch-up" your time. You do not want to screw your thesis.
What exactly do you do in your thesis for your final year?

username?

HSC
gman03 said:

what do you mean thesis over summer? i thought ee didnt offer any summer courses?

shannonm

HSC
N/A
i was also behind on subjects:
not sure who/what ambi is, but for my eng they only let me do 27 units in my final session (6 of them thesis). they said only if i was a coop student would they let me do 30
i also did 6 units over summer (2x geneds) and was able to graduate with my 'cohort' the following april

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)