Overloading (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
Hey people, I'm looking at overloading maybe in Spring session but the instructions tell me to provide a written statement to the sub dean(s). A written statement means it must be addressed to the relavent people, yes? I went and checked out the sub dean's contact details but I do not see any indication of address...? Should I just email the statement to the subdean? Will he ever read it? "Written statement" means written right? The instructions aren't very clear...or I'm just not very bright...

ANyone overloaded before?
ANyone know what the hell I'm supposed to do?

Thanks.

Regards,
ME. :)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Im looking to overload Santa, I wanna finish off my plt subjects even though Im already doing 32cps of other subjects (I figure the plt subjects are pretty cruisy anyway and each of them only go for half a semester so its not like its adding to the workload significantly).

Im assuming Tom Musgrave will have to approve it (which he will, he loves me :D) I think I'll just call the law faculty a few days before uni goes back and find out what needs to be done.

santaslayer

HSC
Ms 12 said:
Im looking to overload Santa, I wanna finish off my plt subjects even though Im already doing 32cps of other subjects (I figure the plt subjects are pretty cruisy anyway and each of them only go for half a semester so its not like its adding to the workload significantly).

Im assuming Tom Musgrave will have to approve it (which he will, he loves me :D) I think I'll just call the law faculty a few days before uni goes back and find out what needs to be done.
Everyone @ uni should be on holidays now...getting no reply...

good luck. :)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
santaslayer said:
Everyone @ uni should be on holidays now...getting no reply...

good luck. :)
law@uow.edu.au

I got a reply from Belinda Muir about issues with LLB311 within an hour.

The academic and admin staff should be there for at least another 2 weeks. Don't forget that summer session has commenced, so theres plenty of people there..

santaslayer

HSC
Ms 12 said:
law@uow.edu.au

I got a reply from Belinda Muir about issues with LLB311 within an hour.

The academic and admin staff should be there for at least another 2 weeks. Don't forget that summer session has commenced, so theres plenty of people there..
ahhh...how forgetful...(about summer) ..thanks! :)

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
Yeah, I decided to do anatomy over summer (due to change of degree) and I was surprised that there are plenty of people around campus. I would have thought the uni campus to have been a barren desert over summer.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
misskitty2058 said:
Hey Ms 12 do u know if we have to do LLB 311 in Autumn?
Yeah its screwed me up something shocking....because of the four year law course they are eventually changing LLB311 to LLB190 which will be done in first year concurrently with LLB200 (ie foundations B).......so the spring offering of LLB311 is actually LLB190 and its not recommended that we do it because LLB190 and LLB200 will interchange and because we have already done foundations B its not really ideal.

I think that I probably just put that in the most confusing way possible but moral of the story is if you want to do LLB311 next year (or any other year for that matter) you have to do it in autumn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)