overprotective asian parents!! help!!! (1 Viewer)

shyboy

HSC
I really doubt your parents would kick you out.

Isn't is also "traditional" to absolutely cosset your child?
Yes i would agree with you there, but they would literally disown me. She will tell me to live my grandparents so that i can learn about respect and stuff...

shyboy

HSC
Cannot believe I forgot to say this.

Cool story, bro.
Are you being serious? or are you just mocking me? :p

@maplestory: 'rebellion is the mother of independence' that sounds very true :) and i hope that it is.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
I'm gonna mindfuck you and say...OOOOH WHICH ONE IS IT?!

chrisnumber1

HSC
fake your own death and get adopted by a family of robots and form a family band!!!!

shyboy

HSC
Yeah, he's a shit troll.
Are your parents still protective? or are they like the ones who dont give a shit about what you do now but still care about you?? what did you do taht let showed them that you deserve to be trusted?

HSC
If you really like this girl, it seems like your only real option is to sneak around. I don't think your strict parents are likely to be convinced otherwise. Maybe it would be more practical to try and get them to trust you more to go out just in general.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
No. Yes. I get good marks while doing whatever I want to do. I can go out anytime of the day and come back anytime of the day as long as I get good marks.

shyboy

HSC
No. Yes. I get good marks while doing whatever I want to do. I can go out anytime of the day and come back anytime of the day as long as I get good marks.
dddaaaaammmmmmnnnnn...... My parents could learn a thing or too from yours. I wish my parents were like that.

@makemearedcape: what can i do to earn some trust from my parents?? because on the rare occasions when tehy do let me do something, i have my phone with me and all that shit. ill go home whatever time they are comfortable with which is usually fairly reasonable, but they still have issues with me staying over at mates houses overnight. i dont know why... asian parents.... pffffttt

shyboy

HSC
Your friend hates you.
She probably does deep down... lol. i mean there are some seriously messed up ppl here like the weirdo from before, but other ppl are good they seem to be kind and helpful :)

HSC
Maybe it's not an issue of trust - you don't rebel and you do what your parents tell you, so what have they got to not trust you about. It seems like they don't like you going out because it could interfere with your schoolwork, well then you should probably try and show them that it won't. Just reassure them that you've done heaps of work when you ask to go out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)