P&H: Writing over the given space? (1 Viewer)

Pop Culture

HSC
N/A
Okay, so for the P&H section, you know that there is a given amount of lines to right your response? On two of the responses (I think it was the 6 and 10 marker), I wrote one line under the given lines. I didn't think it was necessary to ask for more paper, because it was only slightly over just to finish off my sentences.
But now I am worried, because apparently they scan the paper these days to mark and only include the provided space. Could anyone clarify what would happen? Maybe I am just too paranoid. Just wanted to make sure.

McLovinFanboy

Banned
HSC
I did the same

As long as you didn't write beyond the scanning line. You will be flne

sinawi

HSC
Okay, so for the P&H section, you know that there is a given amount of lines to right your response? On two of the responses (I think it was the 6 and 10 marker), I wrote one line under the given lines. I didn't think it was necessary to ask for more paper, because it was only slightly over just to finish off my sentences.
But now I am worried, because apparently they scan the paper these days to mark and only include the provided space. Could anyone clarify what would happen? Maybe I am just too paranoid. Just wanted to make sure.

I wrote well over the given lines too.
You'll be fine as long as you didn't write on the very edge of the margins, and even if you did, I don't think they'd consider it a problem. Usually, actually almost always, exams have these black right angled borders on each corner of a booklet to guide a student on where to stop writing lest it should not come up in the scanning. I deliberately checked the Core Study booklet up and down for them, and nothing.

:)

Poops

HSC
lol dw bro. everyone wrote over the lines

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)