• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

P&o Pacific Sky Schoolies Cruise 2004 8th - 17th Dec (1 Viewer)

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by blue_chameleon
Did anybody else read the article that was in the paper a while ago about this P&) Pacific Sky Cruise?

Was anybody here involved?

I read that article....it sounds a little surreal though. You know like the kinda things a tabloid would write.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by sunny
I read that article....it sounds a little surreal though. You know like the kinda things a tabloid would write.
what article?

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
sum gurls man just gotta learn that kiking a guy in the nuts is extream pain... jejej n also fun coz u feel tough haha not really

jojo21

next years schoolies crusies

hey, ive booked on next years cruise (unsure which one). they wont be on the pacific sky, they are being moved onto a new ship, the pacific sun, it holds 1900 instead of 1500 (more schoolies!!) its currently sailing for carnival cruises as the carnival jubilee (www.carnival.com to check it out), and among its many better features its got a waterslide too. ive spoke to p&o many times, and theyre not imosing an age limit, rather it will still be for 17-25 year olds but theyre going to closely monitor the bookings and not allow big groups on board or those with a previous bad history. they are also going to double the security force. so it just means that schoolies 2004 on this new ship is going to be better than ever. cant wait!

sleepy_all_day

I heard that P&O were gonna cancel Schoolies cruises after the 2004 ones because the cruises get way to wild apparently.

jojo21

they would never do that cos these cruises make them too much money, think about it, theyre always booked to the max, and everyone gets drunk everynight, not your typical grandparents cruise. yeh theyre a big hassle for them in terms of problems, but theyre in businenss to make money. all they need are way more security and theyll be fine

Italia

HSC
Originally posted by jojo21
hey, ive booked on next years cruise (unsure which one). they wont be on the pacific sky, they are being moved onto a new ship, the pacific sun, it holds 1900 instead of 1500 (more schoolies!!) its currently sailing for carnival cruises as the carnival jubilee (www.carnival.com to check it out), and among its many better features its got a waterslide too. ive spoke to p&o many times, and theyre not imosing an age limit, rather it will still be for 17-25 year olds but theyre going to closely monitor the bookings and not allow big groups on board or those with a previous bad history. they are also going to double the security force. so it just means that schoolies 2004 on this new ship is going to be better than ever. cant wait!

Did P&O tell u themselves tht we will be on the Pacific Sun and not Pacific Sky??????????

Italia

HSC
HEy i've just been reading up about this New Pacific Sun it has ten bars and lounges, a water slide, three swimming pools one 4 the kids so really 2, a two story showroom, three resturants- two fromal and one casual( the casual being up the top of the boat), it also carries 1900 passengers like jojo21 said. its nighclub however seems to be indoors and dosn't open up to the outside deck like the one on Pacific Sky( nufin beats the atmosphere of a dance party outside) hopefully they have some nights were the dance partyies are outside!!!! the ship is the same age though i think its about 2 years younger than the Pacific Sky so don't expect it to be superior than the Pacific Sky its just bigger with a few more features. Also they are painting it the same colour as Pacific Sky they look similar, but do have differences that are very noticalbe!!!!!!! P. S the only thing it dosn't have that the Pacific Sky has is the cinema but they will probly use the two- story showroom during they day and late at night to play movies, u don't go on a cruise to watch movies anyways, they aren't the latest ones out anyways they are about a few months old!!!!!!!!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
cool.. altho this years well last yr watever the th december one was awesome especially the retro lounge

Italia

HSC
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE THREAD P&O PACIFIC SUN SCHOOLIES CRUISE 2004

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)