• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

paid research > centrelink? (1 Viewer)

minchi24556

HSC
N/A
hmm.. well recently ive gone on centrelink and dropped my hours to 1 day a week(minimum before my $$ gets reduced :O ), and i recently did some paid research... 80$ for 2 hours to talk about what i knew of the teacher's credit union, plus they fed me and paid for my parking, best of all CASH IN HAND!!!!!!!! (dont have to tell clink)

i'm just wondering if anyone else is in on this, i know a heap of people who have done them once in their life but is there a way to get them regularly? ive googled and i got one site where you can apparently sign up and they send your details to alot of companies... the questions i got asked by this company are almost exactly the same as that site, so it seems legit but i might already be on their database haha.

yeah i dont think i should post it? i might seem like some dirty advertiser :O but does anyone know any places i can sign up in the western suburbs/city district?

sorry if tl;dr

edit: p.s., i dont want this for a regular income because i highly doubt it, but heck as the occasional bonus it sounds fun

Last edited:

CieL

HSC
Paid research doesn't call you in that often..

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
I think I've done about 6 in 12 or so months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)