• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Palestinian gunmen kill eight at Jewish school (1 Viewer)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
nagiha said:
this is absouletly pathetic. When someone pucnhes you, dont you hit back? Its called retaliation. Palestinians have lost 120 INOCENT civillians in 3 days. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
Israel has occupied Palestinian land. An Israeli will keep dying, as long as theres an occupation.
simple.
Good 120 dead arabs for every 8 dead jews. Arabs will keep dying, as long as there is an attack against israeli citizens.

Tee hee :D

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:
yet jews STOLE more lands cause your arab eyes can't see tiny jewish state on a map ha ha. :D
Fixed :D

Example below:

F2001

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
yet you begged jews to seize more lands cause your arab eyes can't see tiny jewish state on a map ha ha. :D
who said I was arab, I'm laughing at both og you fools. LOL!

Maniella, I bet that map is zoomed in with a microscope in the 100's x looooool

Aryanbeauty

HSC
MaNiElla said:
Fixed :D

Example below:

It means you arabs are sore losers in all wars you started to wipe off those tiny dots of jewish settlements, and after each war you started is finished, Israel keeps enlarging, dramatically. Perhaps Allah hates you and made you lose the wars ha ha:rofl:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
F2001 said:
who said I was arab, I'm laughing at both og you fools. LOL!

Maniella, I bet that map is zoomed in with a microscope in the 100's x looooool
yet your own government is the biggest supporter of Israel no matter what, ha ha..:lol:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
aryanbeauty said:
I saw Hamas celebrating the massacre of 8 innocent students on SBS news. Just like Hizbollocks celebrating the death of thousands of lebs killed by Israeli bombings as if it was their birthdays LOL!
I saw an Israeli government minister threatening a holocaust upon the Palestinians. Oh how quickly the dirty Jews forget. They'll get their comeuppance...again. :rofl:

nagiha

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Good 120 dead arabs for every 8 dead jews. Arabs will keep dying, as long as there is an attack against israeli citizens.

This is exactly why there is no peace in the world. Idiots like you.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Well if he hadn't have inserted the "tee hee", and the "good", then his post would have 100% correct. :(

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Aryanbeauty said:

Yeah, thats the attitude that all israelis have. 120 palestinians (if not more)were dead before the 8 israelis...which is proof that those israelis are nothing but blood thirsty savages.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
MaNiElla said:
Yeah, thats the attitude that all israelis have. 120 palestinians (if not more)were dead before the 8 israelis...which is proof that those israelis are nothing but blood thirsty savages.
Excellent proof MaNiElla.

Anyone remember that time the UN mandated a Jewish homeland peacefully (I believe it was 33 votes in favour, 13 against and 10 absent votes?) and then 8 Arab states launched a war against it? Like, if maybe the Arabs didn't try and totally annihilate Israel and failed there wouldn't be like...say, thousands of displaced refugees and just maybe there would have been a state of Palestine in the West Bank and Gaza. Maybe if 8 Arab nations didn't immediately declare war against the newly a peacefully formed state of Israel the West Bank and Gaza would still belong to Palestine and there'd be no war?

Now, I'm not an expert in international law but I'm pretty sure international law allows for the annexation of an aggressor's land after a conflict. Maybe if during the Rhodes Armistice talks and Luasanna conference in 1949 the Arabs accepted the annexed land from Israel in exchange for peace rather than using it as an excuse to further war there would be peace?

I think the 60ish year artificial war maintained by the Arabs in order to fuel their quest for the annihilation of Israel shows the Arabs to be slightly more bloody thirsty and savage. And chances are, if that all happened as above Israel and Palestine would not have lost the people in question and the middle east would be slightly more peaceful.

But that is just my little hypothetical theory on how the situation may have played out. Try using history as opposed to a trolls opinion to form your opinion of a situation, Maniella.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
Anyone remember that time the UN mandated a Jewish homeland peacefully (I believe it was 33 votes in favour, 13 against and 10 absent votes?) and then 8 Arab states launched a war against it?
Understandable given that it was an invasion against their rightful homeland, even if it was supported by the UN. Freaking Jews. Go back to where they came from (hint: think gas chambers).

nagiha

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Understandable given that it was an invasion against their rightful homeland, even if it was supported by the UN. Freaking Jews. Go back to where they came from (hint: think gas chambers).
Reow.

The only reason the Jews got Palestine was because no-one wanted them, the world dumped there problems on Palestine.

Hitler was a great man. It's true what he said, The Yid is humanity's downfall.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:

A bit off topic, is it true the first Jews were actually Ethiopians or was it a myth debunked by Zionists? :p

ZabZu

HSC
These racist comments by nagiha and Nebuchanezzar are ridiculous. Jews are no different from anyone else, whatever their religion or ethnicity.

HSC
MaNiElla said:
Yeah, thats the attitude that all israelis have. 120 palestinians (if not more)were dead before the 8 israelis...which is proof that those israelis are nothing butblood thirsty savages.
Not all. Some don't agree with him in the whole 'woot woot let's kill more people coz it's totally awesome' but only believe that they 'have to fight in order to survive'.

On topic, i think it's stupid and pathetic that people go and kill children in order to get a few points ahead of their enemy. They know how it feels to have children killed so why do it to others? Doesn't solve much, in the end another few hundred Palestinians will be killed because of this. They should totally think before acting.

nigiha said:
this is absouletly pathetic. When someone pucnhes you, dont you hit back? Its called retaliation. Palestinians have lost 120 INOCENT civillians in 3 days. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
Israel has occupied Palestinian land. An Israeli will keep dying, as long as theres an occupation.
simple.
You think it's fine to kill children because someone killed hundreds of civilians? It's not 'an eye for an eye' when you kill someone innocent who has done nothing wrong. No matter how many innocent civilians you kill it's still an innocent life. Meaning both sides are worse than each other.

An Israeli may keep dying but hundreds of Palestinians will die because their fellow Palestinians cannot aim and don't understand that everytime they kill one Israeli at least 10 Palestinians end up dead.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
shiftyicequeen said:
Not all. Some don't agree with him in the whole 'woot woot let's kill more people coz it's totally awesome' but only believe that they 'have to fight in order to survive'.
Yes and that hardly disqualifies myself and Maniella from calling them bloodthirsty savages. Their reasons could range from anything for all I care, fact of the matter is their country has a policy of oppression, does little to stop violence and in almost every case responds disproportionately in the name of defense.

shiftyicequeen said:
An Israeli may keep dying but hundreds of Palestinians will die because their fellow Palestinians cannot aim and don't understand that everytime they kill one Israeli at least 10 Palestinians end up dead.
Are you supporting it? It sounds as if you are. Perhaps you ought to re-phrase it as follows:

"hundreds of Palestinians will die because their bloodthirsty savage neighbours believe that one Israeli life is worth infinitely more than a Palestinian life."

Zrap

glock9
HSC
tick tock tick tock Palestine likes dirty socks tick tock tick tock
Israel likes the cock tick tock tick tock Palestine doesnt rock tick tock
tick tock Israel doesnt knock tick tock.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)