Palmistry (1 Viewer)

SlaminSammy

HSC
I find palmistry incredibly interesting. I just recently found out who was one of my gaurdian angels. Who else has read stuff or is interested in Palmistry...? Ive tried it out on several of my friends. sometimes i get lines of ppl wanting me to tell them about their lives etc

Just for those who arnt interesting>>> PALMISTRY = reading hands

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Sounds interesting. Where can i read about it? Point me to any sites?

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
i read a woman's hand one time... she's like in her 40s and i was tellin her all this stuff that had happened in her past, like relationships, troubles with childbirth etc... she cried... cos everything i told her was true... it was kinda scary

arooshika...

HSC
i dont believe in palmistry because there is this science teacher who does it and my life is quite a bad luck which is true cause only shit has happened in the past and it will probably happen in my future

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
well it all depends how much you want to believe in it... see the interesting thing is that the lines on your hands change over time..

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I find it interesting, but there would be so much to learn in order to be able to do it properly :/

SlaminSammy

HSC
Its still fun telling people what their like... and yeh its true your hand do change from time to time... if you know about it try it out on ppl at school ... youll be amazed by the reactions you will get

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
I've had my palm read twice. I still dunno about it all. I mean some of the stuff she said was true, but other stuff was completely off. So I'm still kinda sceptical. It's all very interesting though.

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
There was a girl at school who read my palm and my friend's.

Of course everything she told us was bad news.

My friend would get married but be a bad wife. I'd have a husband that leaves me for my sister and my other friend, she'd lose all her money.

I seriously doubt that girl's credibility, but palmistry is quite fascinating.

If you can find a person who's actually read up on it, it should make for one interesting afternoon.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
I've read somewhere that you could also classify someone's personality by their hand's shape and size, like Earth for big blocky hands and water for small agile ones (not sure though) And that you read a different palm for boys and girls. Like left for boys or something.
EDIT// I found a website here

But yeh, i've done it to several friends, it was pretty funny cuz i made up crap anyway. ^^*

Last edited:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
yeah i can do it, but most of the time the person's future is always negative. so in the end that person doesnt pay me after i read their hands, so what i do now is ask 50% upfront and the rest after the reading.

olchik

HSC
Well, it's interesting, but I, personally, wouldn't want to know my future! What the heck is it for? If somebody tells me that I will die the next day I don't think that I'll be very happy.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
WOW im really into this stuff. i'd love to have my palm read. i have heaps of lines on my palms though. it would be difficult. but gosh i'd love to learn how to do it. with the angel thing, i talk to my angels all the time. i do angel readings for my friends with the special cards and all.

you dont need to learn palmistry to see who your angels are. i'm also heaps interested in interpreting dreams. my dreams are extremely prophetic. things that happen in my dream always happen in real life, or i can easily interpret what it's trying to tell me about my waking life, and i pay very close attention to my dreams so i know what will happen in my near future, if its something really significant.

HSC
N/A
Err, how did one find out "who" their guardian angel was from reading their palm?!

But aside from that: If someone reads your palm as totally negative, diss them. NO-ONE's future is totally negative, or totally set in stone either. Often what shows up in the hands is signs of potential to be (or what has been). It's not always clear either - for example someone can have a lot of "children" lines, but not have kids of their own (but they might be a teacher or something, ie they have lots of kids in their life). If someone tells you REALLY SPECIFIC things, they either have a lot of balls, or they're trying to scab easy money off you.

Shell: If you have lots of lines on your palm, chances are you have an air or water hand. :) This can indicate (but may not neccessarily be totally accurate, particularly if the lines are weaker on your "active" hand than the other) that you sometimes get caught up with thoughts or emotions before actually coming to a conclusion/executing an action :) Essentially, it means that there's some "static" going on - you probably tend to think a bit before rushing into anything (whether bad or good).

Fire and earth hands (less lines, often more distinct as well) on the other hand tend to be "do more, think less" type people. :)

Additionally you have to remember it's folly to just look at ONE element - you gotta look at the whole hand to get a clear picture. It's like trying to judge a person based on one attribute, you can't say for sure that they're stupid just because they're blonde :p If they're carrying a law textbook under one arm, that kinda says they mighe be smart - the combination might also suggest that they're a little sensitive to blonde jokes etc etc. Look at the whole picture peoples :)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
SlaminSammy said:
I find palmistry incredibly interesting. I just recently found out who was one of my gaurdian angels. Who else has read stuff or is interested in Palmistry...? Ive tried it out on several of my friends. sometimes i get lines of ppl wanting me to tell them about their lives etc

Just for those who arnt interesting>>> PALMISTRY = reading hands
yepppp its quite interesting and ive read abit about it!
when i was in queensland, this guy noticed me how i was standing (he studied body language and some other shit he was telling me) he also did palmistry.. so we sat there in the club analysing peoples body language, how they stood/danced/presented themselves... then he sat there and told me about myself and my life for the next hour! it was amazing, coz it was sooo truee.. anyone walking past would of beem like :confused: coz he was holding my hand staring into my palm and talking hahahahaha
was a great night though! love shit like that!
if your into all that spiritual stuff, you should check out personology (access yourself on the day/time you were born) its heaps interesting!
i love astrology also!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)