Pambula? (1 Viewer)

noxiousnicole

HSC
Me and my friends plan on going on a road trip down to Pambula for two weeks on the 4th of December, Ive been wondering does anyone on here live down there? or planning to go down there for schoolies? Cheeers

jess77

HSC
not Pambula exactly but my friends and i are heading down to Merimbula for a week on the 18th, it's kind of close by!

melissa anne

HSC
hey noxiousnicole...you sound hot...
wanna meet up in pambula? I go there every summer with my friends...
Some would say it s a tradition of ours.
Might catch ya later...skater

binkys

HSC
Pambula and merimbula are like 45 minuted north of the vic border. Great beaches and shit although to live in it sucks.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
grew up in the area... bit confused as to why youd hit up pambula as a schoolies venue. merimbula is a bit more understandable, night clubs and decent venues and what not

and its probably an hour to the border from merimbula... if you are in the area for new years i would advise going to tathra. biggest new years street party every year. ill be there

siobhan07

HSC
Pambula ey? its a really qiuet little town. the best place to swin is the river/inlet mouth. goodluck, dont die of bordom! haha
Tathra is the NYE hotspot!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
havent been in tathra for new years for a few years now... it got preety lame for a few years but i hear its on the comeback trail
heres hoping

binkys

HSC
tathra has gotten overly lame the past few years for NYE. Merimbulas main beach still has a decent crowd every year and the town goes off a bit too in the clubs and shit but yeah bring on the tourist season because it so fukin boring without you guys and it make my job at video exy more fun!! yay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)