Panic Zone (1 Viewer)

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Argh! I need comforting!! At this stage I should have completed a *lot* more interviews than I actually have. (As in, 24 instead of 7). The rest of it's going alright though.

So, to further distract me from my work :D what's everyone else up to with primary research? How are you generally finding your interviews/focus groups/surveys etc? Any horror stories to share?

And also... has anybody had success with doing interviews over the phone (ie taped over a speakerphone)? We're allowed to do this, and I figured it'd be a lot more convenient for my interviewees, just not sure if I'll be getting enough info out of it.

Cheers,
Dani

katius16

HSC
Hi!! Let me see. Ive done my intro... and done my draft of my surveys... So yeah i wouldnt stress. Ive done nothing. My teacher isnt reely helping us at all. I better get a move on aye..
Katie:mad1:

just-a-stranger

a humble child of God
HSC
WTF!bbq said:
Argh! I need comforting!! At this stage I should have completed a *lot* more...
haha, yehp, its always comforting to know there's someone more skrewed than you are, huh?

haha, i know i do, but im evil.. :)

well, let's see, i still got a couple of interview to go plus i still have to watch 30+ movies.. so yeh, i think i beat you in skrewedness!

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
What sucks majorly is that a lot of people are like "oh coolies" when they do a questionnaire or just hear about my PIP but when I ask if they'll do an interview they get all weirded out! I thought everyone was meant to enjoy talking about themselves :(

What are all your teachers like in regards to the PIP? Do they dedicate a lot of time to it, see you lots outside of class about it and all that? Or are they letting you run wild :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)