Paper 1 - Language Study within an Area of Study (1 Viewer)

K4rma

I dont get how sonme people can write so much in 1.5 h :S .. Do u even think about wot ur writing in the essay or just blab on all the work u have done during the year :S ?

davidspy

how many pages did u come up with section 2, i did 8 pages and had 10 mins spared time at last, coz i've prepared for the essay which is exactly the same as the question asked!

LSP

HSC
davidspy said:
how many pages did u come up with section 2, i did 8 pages and had 10 mins spared time at last, coz i've prepared for the essay which is exactly the same as the question asked!
ur lucky man..

rckl

HSC
gosh... 8 pages? OMG.....

how can u write so much in less than an hr and 30mins.. and u still have 10mins spare time? wat????
omg...
you are good

btw, how big is ur writing?

davidspy

i was actually expecting to put at least 80% of my prepared essay onto the writing booklet, but that was ....thanks for God!

davidspy

i think the marker could read my handwriting with just a little difficulty

psych_girl

HSC
hi, everything is finished by english.............thinkin it hard to prepare 3U/4U.............Good luck next week.................seems like 4U is a big deal............

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I remembered i wrote 7 or 8 pages for the essay for paper 1. But had trouble finishing off one of the 4 mark question.

lovelydebisme

HSC
N/A
Essay is predictable...

I wrote 7 pages for the Journey essay. I wrote 2 supplementary texts instead of one... Cos i am too excited to see the question is so familiar, and do not notice they said "at least one", S**t...

I finish my essay in the first 40 mins, about 1200 words (is it enough?). And in the rest of the time, while i am doing the reading, i am also on my imaginative journey... That i answer the 6 and 8 marks questions incorrectly.... F**k....... :mad:

andreazheng22

ya, last 2 questions in section 1 were tough. but section 2 was ok, coz i wrote 9 pages. but on the 2nd paper, we were asked to write a report on the english for study, i could hardly remember the format... i just did 2 pages n sth for that question......come on, still got 4 & 3 u to go...

psych_girl

HSC
To Andrea....

No matter you know me or not...........Good luck to your exam..............anyway.............Hope you doing well..............btw, how do you know this website???????? um..... im psych_girl...
Good luck to your coming 4U exam. I think you ll be ok for exam........U r the best...............btw, I cant send you personal messages to you.......no idea what is the matter with the computer...............^-^ ( what degree and uni do you wanna to do?)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)