Paper 1 Section 2 (1 Viewer)

star_mountain

HSC
I'm asking you guys in the advance forum, because hardly any information in the standard forum is worth using, so i'ld appreciate your help. Does anyone have some good examples or ideas of creative writing, which i could develop into any text type. I'm in need of some inspiration. I have thought of a journey of a chicken. But if they ask me to write a speech it could get awkard. Anyway, could you guys please give me some pointers, or actually post some of your trial content, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
lmao yes a speech bout/involving a chicken wud b a bit fukd...prepare a few scenarios, ive got war and political scenarios

camby

HSC
Simply lapse into a dreamstate right before you begin to write, no matter what text type if you suspend logic you will do fine ^.^;

nit

HSC
Come up with a couple of scenarios and probably write them out completely, taking time. Then memorise the key phrases, brilliant descriptions etc. War is always good...adaptable for a variety of text types.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yah xactly, war= very good...
HOWEVA, please do not write bout the HSC or a student's journey, breaking limbs etc, unfortunatly, the marker will immediately think ur response is lame,UNLESS u have done these ideas in AN ORGINAL WAY.

muzzling

HSC
whatever you do, do NOT write about cancer... cliched, whether or not you do it well... its been done to death.. Also, dont do a crazy story then wake up from a dream at the end, also very stupid, lose serious marks.

malkin86

HSC
yeah.. I did an okay story about a car crash... but the teacher was like 'no tragedies!' so even though I did it okay, I'm still not allowed to write about it. :(

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
u know, there's no reason u cant use a chicken. its creative - and u will be the only one doing it, which is almost automatic bonus points coz the marker will be happy to read it. if u do it well, theres no reason why this couldnt be a brilliant piece of creative writing. think stream of consciousness, monologue, analogy with society etc. just try to avoid writing an abridged version of chicken run or animal farm...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)