Paper 2 conundrum - any sensible advice or reassurance appreciated! :O (1 Viewer)

EmilyP97

HSC
Hi all, first time posting here...wishing you all luck in the exams to come

Last night I realised that I forgot to tick the boxes at the end of my writing booklets for each Module of Paper 2. Despite this, I clearly indicated on the front of the booklets that I used "1 of 3", "2 of 3", "3 of 3" etc booklets for each question. And I wrote on my blue sheet that I'd used multiple booklets and wrote each number in the little box. So my question is will me totally forgetting to tick those darn boxes possibly ruin my results with the markers just reading one of my booklets!? I didn't even think about it in the exam I was so focused on getting everything down. :frown2:

So could someone please tell me that I'm not the only one to have done this, and anyone with some educated knowledge please enlighten me on if this is a serious problem or will they read the fronts of the booklet and the blue sheet and realise that I just forgot?

Sorry about the rambly post....stressing out here and don't want two years of good english marks to be jeopardised by lack of ticks!:cry:

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
Every writing booklet that arrives in a marking centre MUST be matched to a student. As long as you had your student number on the front, it will be marked, even if you forgot to tick boxes etc.

EmilyP97

HSC
Hi, I can assure that my student number is on the front of each so all good! *crisis averted*.
Thank you for your reassurance :) Good to get some third-party opinions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)