Paper 2 doesn't count! (1 Viewer)

carreau

HSC
For me!! Haha. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but for some strange reason, paper 2, the harder one with Lear etc, that I will go abysmally in will not count towards anything. Funny thing how our teacher's told us all only a few days ago. That is such a relief, because, It was going to bring me down very badly..

And I have a very 'creative' idea for creative writing.. So creative, I don't think I can say it here without a few people slealing it hehe :)

AmenoKitarou

HSC
O_O

I'm not sure if it's safe to believe you...so I'll prepare two answers for this thread...

I believe you: Wow~.....you sure are lucky >_> I wish MY paper 2 didn't count....sigh....I also have a nice creative piece~

I don't believe you: (raises eyebrows)...question your resources~ How can paper two possibly not count!?!?!? I think you'll probably be unpleasantly surprised when you get your results when it says..."HAHAHA paper 2 DID count u foooool~"

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
carreau said:
For me!! Haha. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but for some strange reason, paper 2, the harder one with Lear etc, that I will go abysmally in will not count towards anything. Funny thing how our teacher's told us all only a few days ago. That is such a relief, because, It was going to bring me down very badly..

And I have a very 'creative' idea for creative writing.. So creative, I don't think I can say it here without a few people slealing it hehe :)
How the hell does that work? :(

There's gotta be a logical reason as to why their not going to count it...? yes?

AmenoKitarou said:
I think you'll probably be unpleasantly surprised when you get your results when it says..."HAHAHA paper 2 DID count u foooool~"
LOL.... now that would be funny.... :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well Advanced English Trial (AOS - Paper 1 and Paper 2) for me are worth 0% as with English we are tested through essays and assessment in theory giving us the best chance at a good external mark in the only subject that has to count. The only thing is the mark we get and our exam mark will appear on our final report.

carreau

HSC
Bingo as above, very similar, apparently we had completed the required amount to be assessed up to paper 1, hence, there was no need for paper 2 to go towards anything.

In other news, today my creative writing only made it to 1 page =S... I need to work on my time management, managed to make out 7 pages for both section I and section III... I should really be more simplistic in section I...

AmenoKitarou

HSC
I had my trials paper 1 yesterday~

I got 4 pages for each section~ yay~ but my creative was a little off....the question did NOT match with ANYTHING in my prepard creative....so i couldn't use it >_<

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
even if your trial paper doesn't count, surely it would be a good idea to try and do it as if it didnt count? Enjoy having no pressure for sure, but the whole idea of the trial is to let you have a practice-run for the real thing. If you don't try in them like you will for the real thing, then how will you know how you're going?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)