Paper 2 : MODULES, So? How'd you go? (1 Viewer)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Cherubs!

It is I the amazing flying llama.

I have done my Paper two, as of today, whcih will be yesterday when you read this...or last week, whatever...

HOW'D YOU GO?

For more information about how I went, see my blog in my signature :)

*bows*
Wishing you well,
Lanelle :ninja:

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
doing mine in 10 hrs.. i might as well answer it now that.. i went shit

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Just got out of my CSSA paper 2. I must say that I'm very relieved since english trials are over for me. I guess I did alright in today's paper, although I thought was going to bomb out on any one of the sections.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
King Lear section was terrible.. spent hardly any time on it and only wrote 3.5 pages of shit i made up.. will be lucky to get 5/20.. seriously

BNW/BR section was an alright question... still didnt go that well.. hopin for 14/20

Frontline question was pretty hard.. but i wrote a fair bit on it.. i even wrote more on one of my related text than i did for frontline haha oh wel.. still hopin for 14/20

yeh... so overall i will pleased with a pass in the module section.. hopefully this will teach me a lesson and i will actually have a planned essay ready

but still.. 3 essays in 2hrs is ridiculus

nallask8r

HSC
like the journeys one, pretty straight forward. Impressed with how smooth it went considering the amount of preparation i put in :)

stressing2006

HSC
OMG the powerplay question for antony and cleo was horrible, i didnt expect that type question man it sucked and id only really prepared one piece of related material even though i hade like another one in the back of my head argh, never had to write so much in my life

hello_world

HSC
I'm kicking myself. I whited out something and meant to go back and write the quote "Identity, Community, Stability" but i forgot.. grrrr

Defo not enough time, It took and hour to write my bladerunner/BNW and i only had 20 mins left to do King Lear :(

I'm pretty sure I'm gunna get like 50% for king lear, seeing i only wrote one and a half pages

syper

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
HSC
bittersweet_em said:
I'm kicking myself. I whited out something and meant to go back and write the quote "Identity, Community, Stability" but i forgot.. grrrr
lol, never use white-out, just cross it out and write it again!

(it makes your essay look longer aswell :p)

HSC
sando said:
King Lear section was terrible.. spent hardly any time on it and only wrote 3.5 pages of shit i made up.. will be lucky to get 5/20.. seriously

BNW/BR section was an alright question... still didnt go that well.. hopin for 14/20

Frontline question was pretty hard.. but i wrote a fair bit on it.. i even wrote more on one of my related text than i did for frontline haha oh wel.. still hopin for 14/20

yeh... so overall i will pleased with a pass in the module section.. hopefully this will teach me a lesson and i will actually have a planned essay ready

but still.. 3 essays in 2hrs is ridiculus
I ran out of time for my King Lear section and wrote 2 pages of rushed crap. I hope they find my other sections good because I won't be getting anything for Lear. Thank god it's over, that was torture.

danni a

HSC
yeh it was alrite except for the king lear part....oh i hate that play ...clueless and frontline were alrite....hopefully

B35tY

HSC
Haha, well ours was fairly generic in all questions but Lear (where they asked to write a speech).

Time went well, i spent 40 mins on each and finished with a minute to spare. Can't ask for more, no?

Wrote 7 on Frontline, 6 1/2 on Lear, 6 1/2 on BNW/BR.

20 pages in 2 hours! I hardly have the strength to type. Now that i think of it, they should allow us to type our essays in the exams. I'd chew out 2.5k words for each one!

ponting007

HSC
Hey i read your blog......interesting to note how we got different questions for our eng advanced modules......ours weren't to do with radio discussions as your emma clueless one was.....our king lear wasn't a specific scene but was a speech to students ......and our frontline was on how audiences only recieve a distorted truth or something and that was an essay too....wow....weird.....sounds liek we got of a bit easier

easy target

HSC
Today's modules paper was definetly more difficult than the area of study paper. I agree that 3 essays in 2 hours is way to much to be expected to complete.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
ponting007 said:
Hey i read your blog......interesting to note how we got different questions for our eng advanced modules......ours weren't to do with radio discussions as your emma clueless one was.....our king lear wasn't a specific scene but was a speech to students ......and our frontline was on how audiences only recieve a distorted truth or something and that was an essay too....wow....weird.....sounds liek we got of a bit easier
Was that the CSSA paper?
We got some random bought paper...

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
12 pages total. VERY bad quality.

Hope i can pick up the bar in time for HSC, but i'm not confident...

HSC
P_Dilemma said:
12 pages total. VERY bad quality.

Hope i can pick up the bar in time for HSC, but i'm not confident...
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TK07

HSC
Yep i reckon that exam sucked hard, partly because the areas it was asking in one of the questions we had never even mentioned in class, other than that i still think i screwed it up... hopefully the hsc is going to be as bad as that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)