Paper one (1 Viewer)

zizi2003_

HSC
do you know what 'form specific thing we could talk about for marriage in emma?
- i was going to talk abou tthe distinct differences/motivations of the female characters and their decision to marry but im not sure what form technique/construction i could say ?
honestly any technique that u choose aligns with form- like for eg you could talk about dialogue (eg, when emma talks about 'Old Maids' and reproves the concept of marriage as a whole in her convo with harriet) or even just marriage as recurring in the novel generally

stressedadfff

HSC
honestly any technique that u choose aligns with form- like for eg you could talk about dialogue (eg, when emma talks about 'Old Maids' and reproves the concept of marriage as a whole in her convo with harriet) or even just marriage as recurring in the novel generally
ohhhhh gotchya so like overarching techniques i think im gonna do 'feminist construction' since its so broad

stressedadfff

HSC
ALSO YOURE SOOOO SMART WOW <3

zizi2003_

HSC
yea mentioning it is not enough. You gotta show the example and analyse it. Just like in an essay you wouldn't simply just mention this person used visual imagery and its effect was... without the example.
mhmmmm true true
i might just memorise a few then if that's the case

uniqueusername1

HSC
mhmmmm true true
i might just memorise a few then if that's the case
Yea just memorise a couple for the creative, discursive and persuasive you did.

You could perhaps get away with two texts if your technique from discursive is used in your peruasive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)