Paradise Hotel (1 Viewer)

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
oh ma i soo ahte the damn amy ...whoo im soo good yada yada yada...and zach is a moron,and toni is another losty bitch,aidon is a loser.....i hate melanie though!

this show is bad, but i watched it anyway, the people they choose are just so... uncool? the only good bit was when one guy payed out daves big ears. i think he almost cried. there are alot of fucking annoying people on that show..
i dont see how people would ever watch it for a second time
its some boringggggg shit, random girls and guys bitching about each other
why did i watch it? why

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Originally posted by iwantnotes&stuf

why did i watch it? why
cos u had nuthin esle to do??:D

i like ekith i dont know why...and charla(hot)and i like dave as the average kinda guy!
i like scott..i reckon hes gonna win it:)
and chicks im not sure....:rolleyes:

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
I'd like to watch this show sometimes, as a slight guilty pleasure, but its on so late :( There are a couple of things i dont understand though - how does their voting off process thing work? Why is one person singled out (and how) in order to chose a man/woman that someone else has already chosen.

beverly

HSC
N/A
ive watched this more than a handfull of times and i dont get it at all?!!!! i think half of them are boring anyway, and it just never seems to end!

ps my tv just stays on after mammoth monday night tv after sex and the city

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Nate Berkus
I'd like to watch this show sometimes, as a slight guilty pleasure, but its on so late :( There are a couple of things i dont understand though - how does their voting off process thing work? Why is one person singled out (and how) in order to chose a man/woman that someone else has already chosen.
I think they choose their roomates and then theres one person left over.. this person chooses someone and that 'someone' has to decide between the 2 ppl who have choosen them.. I don't know why the loner person has 'power' or whatever though.. quite confussing since they seem to change this process for different shows.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
its acutally even in the beginning and then one person is chosen by the opposite sex,and then the guest stays one weeks and he has to split one of the couples...no matta wat he cant be voted or left out of the relationship!
get it???

hypohetical situation
a new girl comes for the hotel,im currently stayin with a person already,the girls come and choose me as a housmate,but the NEW GIRL has the authority to split a couple....get it???

Kuya

bleh sounds like a slutty show. just like temptation island. i prefer ones like survivor and AR.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
what happened this week?
how come so many people left??? i only saw the end of it when beau got kicked off and there seems to be hardly anyone left. How did it work this week?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
i think it was some kinda 'suprise/shock' vote off show..2 girls left at the start .. and then tom- he chose dave to leave with him but then the host said that dave got choose who left- beau... i reckon they were trying to even up the numbers of the 'old' ppl and the 'new' ppl... well something along those lines..

:kaz.n:

HSC
that was the 2nd time i saw that show and i have no idea how it works :S

Kuya

im not gonna start watching. having a tv in your room tempts you to watch these things. lol

HSC
yes so true kuya! just b4 goin to sleep u turn it on...the next time u look at the clock 2 hrs have past! ahaha

Kuya

lol yes. you think that you will only watch for 10 mins but it always ends up being more.

HSC
when its a late nite, u r not sleepy, u r bored, too lazy to go on msn, cant call any1 coz they r all sleeping, u r in bed... with a TV opposite u...what do u do??:p

praise to the dude that invented sleep timer!! lol

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
play with urself...listen to music byu puting on Sleep on ur alarm clock....u go an dhave a smoke outside ur window...hoping ur neighbours wont c u :)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Reshie
play with urself...listen to music byu puting on Sleep on ur alarm clock....u go an dhave a smoke outside ur window...hoping ur neighbours wont c u :)
or you could just watch the show without all that^^
although i have had to resort to the smoke out the window in the past :rolleyes:

HSC
hahahahahahaha...ive resorted to that before...but im just too lazy :p:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)