Paranoia (1 Viewer)

Deadinside

HSC
N/A
I’m not sure if it’s just me but I’m done with all my hsc exams and with a week left I’m starting to get paranoid. I keep checking my students online to see my exam timetable and kept recounting my units. how do I check if I‘m eligible for an atar? I’m going crazy

icycledough

HSC
I’m not sure if it’s just me but I’m done with all my hsc exams and with a week left I’m starting to get paranoid. I keep checking my students online to see my exam timetable and kept recounting my units. how do I check if I‘m eligible for an atar? I’m going crazy
That is quite a weird feeling, as after I had finished my exams, relief and joy was what I was feeling; definitely not paranoia. No need to think about it now; just enjoy your holidays (around 3 months of it)

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
I think the only way you'd know if you're eligible for atar is after seeing your atar on jan 20, don't stress about it for now there's still hella time left, I'm sure you'd be eligible for atar it takes either complete bombing of externals for non eligibility to happen (like non attempts) or not doing all your units which I'm sure you did? unless you just didn't rock up to an exam. either way dw about it I'm sure your atar will be fine

Deadinside

HSC
N/A
I think the only way you'd know if you're eligible for atar is after seeing your atar on jan 20, don't stress about it for now there's still hella time left, I'm sure you'd be eligible for atar it takes either complete bombing of externals for non eligibility to happen (like non attempts) or not doing all your units which I'm sure you did? unless you just didn't rock up to an exam. either way dw about it I'm sure your atar will be fine
Thank you, so we can’t see if we’re eligible for an atar? and yes i’ve done all my exams and answered all the questions. I thought there is a section on studentsonline where we can see if we’re eligible for not..

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Thank you, so we can’t see if we’re eligible for an atar? and yes i’ve done all my exams and answered all the questions. I thought there is a section on studentsonline where we can see if we’re eligible for not..
hmm I don't think any information about your atar on studentsonline is available before atars are released, it's complete suspense. you're completely eligible for atar I'm sure so don't worry much about that

mikrokosmos

HSC
Your paranoia seems like anxiety to me! Relax, as long as you’ve got ten units at least and done serious attempts. If you want you can email your deputy or someone

dannyo1

HSC
My friend the only way in which you could not be eligible is if a) you received an n award during internals or b) made a non attempt in externals. Even if you get an examination mark of, like, 5 as long as you did the exam it still counts lol. You have literally no reason to be worried... enjoy your break.

nourished.

HSC
As the others have said, you'll be fine. The least you can do for all your diligent studying up till now is to just chill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)