Parent ceremony (1 Viewer)

Nearlythere

HSC
N/A
Well i have a fake, but i sort of assumed u would show uni card or something, or is it just license?

fringey

HSC
Don't worry Nearlythere all the activites are non alcoholic and have a fake so you will be set.

When i did my camps tour thingy the ppl were sooo nice too. It was a bit strange. I'm so over waiting though I wish we started this week. I have been looking forward to it for too long and now its just like blah hurry up!

fringey

HSC
Oh i thought a non alcoholic event meant no alcohol for everyone. cool then. Well there you go you will be fine either way Nearlythere.

bex

HSC
oh yeah you have to show student card as well to get in for free.. the one time i used a fake i just walked through so i didnt have to pay...

Nearlythere

HSC
N/A
...cool... so do u reckon i will get away with my fakey... sounds kinda strict for a uni hey!

Last edited:

bex

HSC
im not sure cause i havent seen you or the fake blah blah but yeah it is kinda strict because they got busted the year before last when they had a wristbanding system ie must be wristbanded to drink and the police came in and found all these drunk people without wristbands! so yeah.. thats the reason..

things should turn out for you- as long as there is another couple of underage people in your dorm you should be sweet! also your birthday- i think you said is 3 weeks after o week? thats really not long at all...

for my 18th last year my parents arranged with my dorm for them to throw me a surprise 18th! lol i have never been drunk in all my life! ESPECIALLY on a monday night! the next day at 9am, we had to do surveys downtown and half my course were still drunk from the night before!

hazza

Nearlythere im in the same boat as you, actually your 8 days older than me bitch/bastard (take ur pick)

Ive got a fakey as well but i dunno weather i should use it or not... oh well...

emma1986

I have a fake too.. im 18 in april, day after first term ends... i get in around here with it but i'm not sure how strict they are there. bex do they make u take it out of the plastic in ur wallet if u get me to show them? coz out of it mine looks a bit dodgy lol.. anyway i guess it'll b ok, im sure we'll still have fun

jizmiester

oh...i feel so sorry for all you underage ppl....dont worry u can get pissed with me in my dorm room cos im cheap and wont be able to aford ANY drinks in the uni bar!!!

emma1986

lol.. thanks jizmiester! i just keep on telling myself, only under 2 months to go.........

bex

HSC
$10 goon bags at the knicker bottle shop!
and happy hour (and a half) at the ox- $2 beers... its so cheap..
last term my routine was...

2pm finish class
bum around and sun myself on the balcony
5pm go to the ox with friends
6:30pm arrive back at uni- maggot
6:30- 7pm drunken dinner in dining hall with friends
7pm pass out in mine/friends/random bed
9pm wake up still drunk- but not seedy drunk
get ready for unibar
9:45pm go to bar (if you arrive after 10 then you have to pay)
2am bar closes- either head downtown or go to bed- depends on drunkeness!

and thats it! so simple!

what are you guys gonna wear to superhero night??

and about the id.. i never keep mine in that part so i dont know but i would say yes you would have to...

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
i already hav my idea for dags night...but still nothing for superhero night..i'll probably just end up wearing my undies on the outside..then again..whats changed

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
dags night is on the tuesday
superhero night is on the thursday
the unibar usually goes off on tuesdays and thursdays for some reason, but thats what i hav been told by most of theppl there becuase its open till two on those nights
otherwise its only open till 12 or something... i hav no idea
but i know that tuesday and thursdays are the best party nights in the unibar..then there is everyother day for campus parties and town :)

bex

HSC
the unibar is only open on tuesday and thursday nights... thursday nights are the big ones.. the main theme nights as well as the nights when bands play etc etc. tuesdays are a lot smaller but some of them can turn out to be quite fun.. the bar is closed every other night of the week...saturday nights are spent either in the dorm, at parties or at the pubs downtown... theyre also either really really good or really really shit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)