Parents paying for uni-apply dfee or csp? (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Add, subtract, switch order up until the cut off....

rockets

HSC
N/A
yeah gracie just as post before says - so don't panic. You sound down, I suspect from your previous comments you didn't do as well in trials as you thought - YOU ARE NOT ALONE - trials are meant to be hard, and most are feeling the pressure, its not long to go now. What do you want to do or you aiming for??

gracie007

HSC
rockets said:
yeah gracie just as post before says - so don't panic. You sound down, I suspect from your previous comments you didn't do as well in trials as you thought - YOU ARE NOT ALONE - trials are meant to be hard, and most are feeling the pressure, its not long to go now. What do you want to do or you aiming for??

nah nah thats not why im asking. im asking because i simply dont know which one to apply for - csp/dfee. thats it. my parents are paying regardless of how well i do. at least for first year anyway. i want to do b. sci at usyd or forensics at uts.

Generator

HSC
N/A
gracie007 said:
nah nah thats not why im asking. im asking because i simply dont know which one to apply for - csp/dfee. thats it. my parents are paying regardless of how well i do. at least for first year anyway. i want to do b. sci at usyd or forensics at uts.
Just how much are your parents willing to spend? If you don't know, I suggest that you find out before you even consider listing a full-fee preference.

Note: You don't have to answer the question, just be sure that you (and your parents) know just how much money you have to play with before 4 January 2007.

Edit: Just a final point, I cannot stress how important it is that both you and your parents understand the difference between a full-fee and a CSP enrolment. jasee explained it best (this shouldn't be a surpirse given that he is the subforum's moderator :)).

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
gracie007 said:
hahahaha bad choice. get out of my thread before you embarrass urself.
HAHAHAHA I'm going to embarrass myself? I'm not the one who didn't know the difference between HECS and full fee, even after reading the explanations in the UAC guide.

K4

HSC
gracie007 said:
Woah, some of that was confusing.
Yeah, I've already put in my prefs and I forgot to list all of them with their DFEE places as well. shit. Oh well, looks like its CSP for me.
Hi,

You can change your preferences to include DFEE places if you want. But CSP is a much better option if you miss out on your top preference by a few marks you could enrol in something else and re-apply next year to your first preference depending on what you are studing you might get credit for the subjects you studied in your second preference and you've saved a hell of a lot of money. But if your parents got the money and you don't wanna wait then include DFEE.

Kristy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)