Parents? (1 Viewer)

Azreil

HSC
Re: Something that made you say "my parents are so naive"

kevinx2 said:
Believed that i wrote 24 pages in total for English Paper 2.
Mine wouldn't believe I wrote 25 pages, until I pointed out they weren't normal pages.

Silly mother.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

Captain Hero said:
"I just fucked my english teacher"

"That's nice dear"

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
Re: Something that made you say "my parents are so naive

Lollllll

Man my parents decide to renovate the house two days before my exams start, im not even joking. Terrible (thats how it worked out)

So now there are tilers, and kitchen people in my house and its driving me insane. We have NO kitchen, been totally torn out, and the house is a mess and a massive crazy place, not to mention its tiny and the walls are brick thin and i cant concentrate..

Oh and they expect me to do FANTASIA in the hsc so you know>>

lawrence.h

HSC
Re: Something that made you say "my parents are so naive

zxcvbee said:
Lollllll

Man my parents decide to renovate the house two days before my exams start, im not even joking. Terrible (thats how it worked out)

So now there are tilers, and kitchen people in my house and its driving me insane. We have NO kitchen, been totally torn out, and the house is a mess and a massive crazy place, not to mention its tiny and the walls are brick thin and i cant concentrate..

Oh and they expect me to do FANTASIA in the hsc so you know>>

Wow...that's really inconsiderate of them. Like really really really.
I can't believe they'd do that to you right now. This is like....a pretty damn important time for you. Well it is if you're planning on going to uni and need a good uai.

My parents are split up, and studying is easier when I don't have to go between places every half week (what I usually do) so my mum is letting me stay at my dad's for a month while I do this thing.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

yes :)

Eclipse008

HSC
N/A

My mum; "What's a goon bag?"

And she works at a bar.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Just to be patronising, i once replied to my dad's insanely lame joke by actually saying "lol" really loudly to him.
My dad asked what that means.
Before i can reply, my mum cuts in and says "lots of love, isn't it?"
I actually started lol'ing.

lucidassembly

HSC

moll. said:
Just to be patronising, i once replied to my dad's insanely lame joke by actually saying "lol" really loudly to him.
My dad asked what that means.
Before i can reply, my mum cuts in and says "lots of love, isn't it?"
I actually started lol'ing.
Aww! That's really cute :p Generation gaps make for fantastic entertainment.

Mantello

Banned
HSC

My mum thinks if I don't get into Uni, it's the end of the world and that i'll end up with a job that I don't like.
Ok, and the last person you heard reply with a 'I FUCKING LOVE MY JOB!!!' comment was?

Disco Dinosaurs

HSC

My mum asked if we did our exams in the hall or we did them in classrooms. I just laughed for a while and then shes like "Well do you?"

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC

Disco Dinosaurs said:
My mum asked if we did our exams in the hall or we did them in classrooms. I just laughed for a while and then shes like "Well do you?"
that is a 100% legitimate question.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A

Asian parents?

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

haha nah someone just said something about fucknig their teacher and i remember that secret being posted on postsecret so thought i should post it

Calculators

HSC

AHAHAHAHA, this is a top thread!

Whenever my dad talks about Economics, he sounds like the most naive fucker. AHAHA.

"Hey boy! Come here! Australia Dollar is going down, but America dollar go up. Why?"

"Because dad, there are factors which cause the Aussie dollar to go down, and the American dollar to go up. They aren't solely dependent on each other"

"Yes, but we economies are together, is called globalisation. We should go up and down at same rate. You are Economic man, you tell me why this is happening."

And then I go on trying to explain it to him using my limited HSC Economics knowledge, and he just gets real pissed and tells me to go and study.

AHAHAHA, God I love my dad.

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC

Calculators said:
AHAHAHAHA, this is a top thread!

Whenever my dad talks about Economics, he sounds like the most naive fucker. AHAHA.

"Hey boy! Come here! Australia Dollar is going down, but America dollar go up. Why?"

"Because dad, there are factors which cause the Aussie dollar to go down, and the American dollar to go up. They aren't solely dependent on each other"

"Yes, but we economies are together, is called globalisation. We should go up and down at same rate. You are Economic man, you tell me why this is happening."

And then I go on trying to explain it to him using my limited HSC Economics knowledge, and he just gets real pissed and tells me to go and study.

AHAHAHA, God I love my dad.
rofl.
This is why basic commerce/economics/business studies should be compulsory for years 9 and 10.
No offense to your dad or anything.
My mum used to be like that, before my sister, father and myself sorted her out on all things economic.

Jackets

HSC

moll. said:
rofl.
This is why basic commerce/economics/business studies should be compulsory for years 9 and 10.
No offense to your dad or anything.
My mum used to be like that, before my sister, father and myself sorted her out on all things economic.
AHAHAHA, yeah, my dad is due for an economic rundown.

And my dad was educated in some rundown Arab country, do I doubt they even offered business/commerce/economics. But he's pretty damn good at Maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)