Paris Hilton (1 Viewer)

Does Paris Hilton have any musical talent based on the video?

• Total voters

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha...i didnt like the song or the clip

good 4 Paris for trying :p

HSC
N/A
I agree, and I haven't even seen the video yet.

My only comment with the song "stars are blind" is that it's kinda catchy - since her voice kind of sucks, I'm putting it down to a really good writing/producing/editing team and extremely good choices of song (I reckon she had help there).

Even if it does become as popular as Gwyneth Paltrow's "Cruisin'", I don't think she'll stay in the charts for very long. There just isn't enough talent there... (if at all)

Paris Hilton

HSC
brogan77 said:
I thought it was stunningly beautiful, the chord progression, the tranquil and soothing melodies, brought a tear of joy to my eye.

An instant classic.

Bravo, Paris, bravo, you're the woman of our generation.
I'd like to think that I am

Thank you.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Repeat after me everyone: auto-tune

Pace_T

HSC
as of now
yes - 0
no - 11
its getting to the point where any yes vote would probably be a mistake made by a voter :D

katy-g

HSC
Riviet i was just gonna say the same thing!!!

Ok, so like, the parts in black in white with the guy are ok. I think that that part of the clip worked real well..

However, her little solo chorus scenes are just feral. she cant dance... she looks unco. Like really poor girl

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
as much as i hate paris for being an airhead, the video song werent totally shit. However you can tell easily she lacks alot of musical talent. Bits of the videop remind me of a video that mariah carey did. But you cant compare mariah to paris vocally, it would be a big insult.

phatinc

HSC
brogan77 said:
I thought it was stunningly beautiful, the chord progression, the tranquil and soothing melodies, brought a tear of joy to my eye.

An instant classic.

Bravo, Paris, bravo, you're the woman of our generation.
Surprisingly, i voted yes, *worried* mainly because the question was "Does Paris Hilton have any musical talent based on the video?"

and personally i thought she did, i mean if she did write that song, the chords, then yes, cause like what bogan said (i don't know if he was sarcastic or not) the chord progression or whatever and the catchy tune did make the song quite a nice one....(i didn't bother watching the clip)

But then i realised what bullshit i just said. She didn't write it, she didn't write the chords, she didn't mix it, and it's absolutely bullshit that she's taking all the credit for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)