Parking at Cumberland (1 Viewer)

savio23q

Band
HSC
I'm just wondering what it's like. Is it always packed and hard to find a spot? Is there time limits and such? How much does it cost? Would I be better off catching public transport (even though it's annoying and not very cheap in the long run)?

A drive to Lidcombe would probably take me 25-30mins.

brownie44

HSC
On street parking is unlimited for time and you dont need to pay for it (they were talking about introducing parking meters though, not sure if its happened yet). Though if you dont get there early (ie before 8:30) youll have a bit of a walk. There is parking on campus which costs around $4, also unlimited for time. That fills up pretty quickly as well.

savio23q

Band
HSC
On street parking is unlimited for time and you dont need to pay for it (they were talking about introducing parking meters though, not sure if its happened yet). Though if you dont get there early (ie before 8:30) youll have a bit of a walk. There is parking on campus which costs around $4, also unlimited for time. That fills up pretty quickly as well.
For example...if im not there by say 9am, it'd be pretty much filled?

brownie44

HSC
When I was there last semester it was usually late afternoon so there was spots. But I have heard its usually full by about 9 or so. There usually is parking somewhere though, you may just have a massive walk. Or you could park at the tafe which is next door, that costs $4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)