parking at Parramatta (1 Viewer)

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
Just wondering what the deal is with parking permits at Parramatta. I won't be on campus everyday - right now it's only looking like 2 days a week (for Spring session) so there's no point in buying a yearly permit. Can anyone tell me how the daily permits work? The way they've been described to me so far makes me think that it's just like parking in a shopping centre. Is that right? If so, are the ticket dispensers located when you first drive onto the campus and are there restrictions on where you can park if you hold a daily permit?

Thanks

theone123

blue essence
HSC
daily permits cost 4 dollars per day. having consideration, a permit which costs 50 dollars is far more cheaper than than buying daily permits. obviously so can do the dodgy way and park for free without the permit. when caught, you probably be expected fines of 70 dollars each.

hope this makes sense to you :)

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
Okay so the yellow permit is $50 - where can you park with that?

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
Thanks but I asked where you can PARK with the yellow permit - as in, is it restricted? Obviously it would be restricted but does anyone know which areas at Parramatta (that is, P1, P2 etc) you can park in with a yellow permit. [EDIT:] Or can you park anywhere that isn't reserved?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Park in the white lines. Not the blue or red.

Although if you need to just quickly park, say for 5 minutes, then just park in blue or red, just make sure security doesn't catch you :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)