Parking Issues (1 Viewer)

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
I AM HAVING NONE!

What's the go? Has the uni suddenly lost a shitload of students??

And there's been no lines at the bookshop! Where is everybody?

Oh, wait I know! In an EDUC tut today, 26 people had registered for it on the registration system, 42 walked through the door!! AND EXPECTED TO STAY! HELLO?? If I registered a place in the tutorial I am entitled to a seat am I not? You didn't register, you shouldn't be here! FUCK OFF!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I rocked upto uni the other day (Monday) a bit after 12, expecting to drive around for a half hour or more looking for a park, but there were heaps!!! I was quite shocked!!

Haven't ventured to the bookshop yet.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i went to the bookshop yesterday at around 1130ish... it wasnt anywhere near as bad as what i was expecting...

great_gregory

I'm really just OK...
HSC
Every time i've looked at the bookshop there's been a bit of a line inside, so I haven't bothered to go in and buy my book. I don't need it just yet, so i'm content to wait. :p

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
So where is everyone? Is it just because it's semester two? Or have that many people seriously dropped out?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i know im not driving coz i dont have enough money
i spend too much money when im not at uni

em_516

bludging..
HSC
maybe lots of people aren't bothering coming this week because there aren't many tutes on, if any, and because most lectures are only about course outlines

winicat

HSC
good old course outlines .. how the heck does it take three hours to go through one of those things?!?!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Probably a combination of reasons...Second semester generally isn't as bad as first, with lots of people dropping out/deferring/etc...as Em suggested, a lot of people probably don't come the first week coz it can be a bit of a toss...other reasons may include people using public transport due to the ever rising cost of fuel, people still on holidays, etc.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
lol course outlines... the shitty thing is, if you don't read them with a fine tooth comb, they'll pull you up on the most minor things in assignments and they're allowed to do that because "it said so in the course outline"

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
well i went to uni today for the first time during the day (1-3pm) and i had to park all the way up near birabahn (sp?) grr and the line in the bookshop was soooooo long!! and i had to get back to work but its the only time i can get there cos they close at 5 and i finish work at 5 :(

it was sucky

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I parked on sunset and all of the lights have broken along the path to the uni, so I was worried i'd get raped or something when I walked out of there tonight.

winicat

HSC
i'd be more worried about meeting you somewhere in the dark than having you meet someone somewhere in the dark

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
winicat said:
i'd be more worried about meeting you somewhere in the dark than having you meet someone somewhere in the dark
Don't they teach you humour in Fine Arts?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
YAY, looks like I can get all my books from UCB this semester, no need to venture into the co-op...well, apart from my SOCA readings, which are from the NUSA printery, but meh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)