parking my butt. (1 Viewer)

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
so ya drive around for 45 mins and become half an hour late for the lacture cos u end up parking outside the uni on a bit of grass with other cars on it. Only to return from the lecture to have a pretty little $70 parking fine on your windscreen.

Not happy jan.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yeah, you either get there at 8:30 AM or deal with it. I have not bought a parking permit this semester because I got sick of it last year. About your parking fine, write a letter explaining your situation. I did that when I got a fine early last semester and they haven't got back to me yet so I haven't had to pay. I think they have just forgotten about it:D.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'll park something up your butt.

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
Merethrond said:
Yeah, you either get there at 8:30 AM or deal with it. I have not bought a parking permit this semester because I got sick of it last year. About your parking fine, write a letter explaining your situation. I did that when I got a fine early last semester and they haven't got back to me yet so I haven't had to pay. I think they have just forgotten about it:D.

yeah my pen is out ready to explain...i'm not paying the fine. its so gay! hahaha

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
what time did you get to uni? today i got there at like 9:30, i knew i wasn't going to find a park anywhere near my lecture so i went and parked in C15. it may be out in no mans land, but you don't get a fine for parking there

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
yep, i got a fine when I parked in staff parking once - just didn't think as I was stressed about getting to my exam on time since I was late :p Ironic thing is I parked on the opposite side of where my exam was and I had a special pass to park at the forum longer than 2 hours..

I didn't buy a parking permit this year either, University Dr will suffice for me.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I've got some friends who live nearby. So I park at their house. 5-10 min walk, I need the exercise.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
great_gregory said:
Here's a crazy idea: don't drive to uni. I don't. :D
I live on the lake. Driving's fine.

HOWEVER, today on the way home, someones car broke down at the top of the hill after the speed camera. Fuckers created a fair hold up. The driver in front of me was vocal about his disaproval.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
was it me??? i hate when people dont move for no apparent reason
I doubt it, it was a four wheel drive. I had no idea and was just sitting there bitching to myself until the person in front of me (the p plater) was trying to switch lanes. It was just the most worst spot to break down though.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
is there something in there about the fact that you dont think i'd drive a 4x4??? (i dont but still!)

baker182

HSC
Merethrond said:
They dont forget about it, they jsut send you a letter in a few months along with a increase in the price of fine.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well that was back in early September I think, so that makes it about six months ago:).

slip

HSC
my mate got a speeding ticket from a camera 2 yrs ago, wrote a letter saying they were challanging it in court, and they havent heard a thing since.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i catch the train its not that bad
i like it better coz thats when i do all my reading fro uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)