• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Parking... or lack of. (1 Viewer)

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Those of you who live so close to uni should just catch a bus and let the people who come from far away to park! :p

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
PwarYuex said:
What about us?

You were last year's 1st yrs.
she has something against 1st years :p
I think she means that compared to last year, there may be more first years, or that there are less first years catching the bus...

iwannarock: i agree with that theory

jasee: we dont live in a perfect world :p

FUK im not gonna find parking today :(

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
*hopeful* said:
hey cyan do u have a red car ? cuz i saw a guy do that rite in front of me today...crazy person :p

my theory is still cuz of 1st yrs

nah, i have a blue mazda 121. Its a metallic blue, which means it looks like a really nice blue when its overcast/cloudy, but the bloody thing looks half purple when its really sunny... i hate when that happens!

I agree with the statement. if you live less than 10 minutes, catch a bus, so us poor folks who live about 30 minutes away can get a spot.. :p *shakes fist*
I start uni at 3pm, so im kind of worried about the parking, though it was ok last week.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
What's your plate number ? :p

(stalker)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Supra said:
argh theres some really fukd up drivers at our uni...and ive also noticed that the parking spaces are small...
It's cos they're all asian...:p j/k yeah the spaces are too small...parked in a roof one the other day next to the stairs but there was a fire hose on the other side, I ended up having about a 15cm gap on the stairs side and on the fire hose side (my side) I barely had enough room to get out. It's soo dodgy I hate MQ parking.

The_Adonis

HSC
yeah i drive a 4wd...
it can be near impossible to park in some of those undercover spots....
oh well..
tuesday took a while.....but ill wait 2 weeks and see then...

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yenta said:
It's cos they're all asian...:p j/k yeah the spaces are too small...parked in a roof one the other day next to the stairs but there was a fire hose on the other side, I ended up having about a 15cm gap on the stairs side and on the fire hose side (my side) I barely had enough room to get out. It's soo dodgy I hate MQ parking.
MQ PARKING IS FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it took me half n hour to find parking today...which wasnt that bad compared to early last semester.
I usually park in W or C1...today i ventured into the other carparks that are more East...its like frikn bizzaro world they look similar but yet slightly different...oh and an azn girl nearly had a head on with me today...which is like a daily occurance :p

*hopeful*

HSC
PwarYuex said:
What about us?

You were last year's 1st yrs.

its just that i think that more 1st yrs r driving into uni compared 2 other yrs
so yeh its another thing 4 me to add 2 my y i luv 1st yrs list :p :)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
You drink mouthwash?
hahaha. no. you dont need to consume it to be in your breath. Assuming breath matters. those groovy little (yet bastardly) devices record what comes out of your mouth. so wouldnt it detect the mouth wash? and if thats the case, most have alcohol content.............

X

xeuyrawp

Cyan_phoeniX said:
so wouldnt it detect the mouth wash? and if thats the case, most have alcohol content.............
It depends which device they use, the breathalyser, the intoxilyser, or an alcosensor. But, generally, no. Think about it- otherwise a guy who got drunk two minutes ago with the alcohol level of .05 wouldn't be the same as one who got drunk two minutes ago and brushed his teeth with the level of .05.

Your breath has no bearing on any of the BAC level.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
It depends which device they use, the breathalyser, the intoxilyser, or an alcosensor. But, generally, no. Think about it- otherwise a guy who got drunk two minutes ago with the alcohol level of .05 wouldn't be the same as one who got drunk two minutes ago and brushed his teeth with the level of .05.

Your breath has no bearing on any of the BAC level.
are you sure about though? i get what your saying but the devices just take a sample of what comes ouf your breath. i hope it can ditinguish between it... maybe alcohol has changed once in blood, and the device goes for that trace..hmm

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
it's a breathalyser, doesn't it record what is on your breath? If you have drunk more you will have more alcohol on your breath and coming out of your sweat glands.

wing813

HSC
same thing happened to me on that day at around the same time...

parking at mac center need to walk a distance... especially when carry a text book.. then.. no thx..

plus.. shopping center... TEMTAPTION!!!!!!

but even u leave uni at 5pm. there traffic inside uni as well for waiting the traffic light...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Its usually not as bad if you leave 5, although there have been crashes around the uni around the past week or so.

At 6-7 its a fucking joke, usually make use of the library or arcade then

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
what about those new breathealyser things
where u dont blow into
but u count to 10 infront of the machine
and then it can tell whether you've drunk anythin or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)