parking permit (1 Viewer)

bos1234

HSC
Where do we apply for a parking permit? At student centre?

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Online, make sure you write down your application ID number of the web. I just got mine on Friday it's a little plastic peel off sticker which can be transferred between cars. http://parking.uws.edu.au/student.asp
Also it's prob best to get a yellow parking permit if your gonna be there all day.

G

Gavvvvvin

just apply for one and print of the receipt and leave it in your windscreen all year without actually paying like i do lol

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Gavvvvvin said:
just apply for one and print of the receipt and leave it in your windscreen all year without actually paying like i do lol
And you haven't be fined? Ur lucky.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Gavvvvvin said:
lol

amythyst

HSC
applying for one is also paying for one...so there fore you would be printing a receipt of payment and then displaying that in your windscreen???

im confused

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
amythyst said:
applying for one is also paying for one...so there fore you would be printing a receipt of payment and then displaying that in your windscreen???

im confused
He's put up the temporary UWS Parking Permit applicaiton form with the request ID and not the receipt.

amythyst

HSC
well that is just sheer luck then...i wouldnt risk it...the $75 fine and permanant listing on my driving/parking record isnt worth it...after all its only $49.50 for 12months permit isnt it?

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
amythyst said:
well that is just sheer luck then...i wouldnt risk it...the $75 fine and permanant listing on my driving/parking record isnt worth it...after all its only $49.50 for 12months permit isnt it?
Yeah it's $49.50 for a general yellow parking permit.

Che08

HSC
me too, when you can actually get a park :(
I wonder when they will start fining people for parking without permits.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Che08 said:
me too, when you can actually get a park :(
They def have in the past the fine is $75 and if you do not pay an additional $50+ is slugged on top by the state debt recovery office. They'll prob start soon as they do realise not all the n00bs know about the parking arrangements.

Last edited:

Timbo650

Supposed to be studying
HSC
N/A
Che08 said:
Well, at Parramatta, not as of last Friday.
Me and about 12 other cars were parked-in by thoughtless fools at lunchtime.
Me and three others were prevented from leaving for approx 30 minutes before one of them came back to her car.
She was left in no doubt at all that what she had done was a Bad Idea.

Calls to Security were met with "Well, what do you want us to do?"
Not a single infringement was issued.

The experience did not do very much for my confidence in the security guys at Parramatta.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
They should of gave her an infrindgement, but yeah it must be pretty random for them to go out and fine people i've never seen anyone checking unlike Usyd which they have security going round all the time.

Also the parking at parra is terrible, should be better in a few weeks as people don't turn up to lectures, etc.

Last edited:

Che08

HSC
yeah thats bull, at least at bankstown ive seen them driving around checking on that sort of thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)