Parking permits (1 Viewer)

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
Anyone wanna trade their horrible crappy parking space for my nice shiny money??

PLEASE!!!!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
They sell out uber quickly because all the first years scamper and get them, paying exhorberant prices when all they would have to do is park on a street and walk an extra 150m, and save the $$$ they spend on parking and spend in on other things like alcohol and chip rolls.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
The friend I usually catch a lift in with parks by the Botanic Garden and we just walk over. It's a pretty walk and it's free AND there's always parking spots. Just do that.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
tangerinespeedo said:
Anyone wanna trade their horrible crappy parking space for my nice shiny money??

PLEASE!!!!
Why do you want it so bad. Park on the street and walk.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
glitter burns said:
The friend I usually catch a lift in with parks by the Botanic Garden and we just walk over. It's a pretty walk and it's free AND there's always parking spots. Just do that.
That's exactly what I do, and have been doing for the past few years now.

pogiangel

HSC
I wouldnt ever get to class on time.

I find that I'm only just making it to lectures on time, or under 5 min ... and thats the short walk from Western Carpark to Creative Arts ...

Parking in the Botannic gardens would mean I'd have to get up wayyy earlier i guess. lol.

Anywhooz, enough procrastinating ... so much work to get done... the joys of uni life right?

Cheers, Jerome

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Sheesh, laaaazy. "Waaaay earlier"... what, the 5 minutes sloooooow walk it takes from one side of the Gardens to the other?

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
they changed botanic gardens parking to 2 hours.....StuPID!!!!
its gay because i dont have the time between lectures and pracs and such to run up move the car and run back down again.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
tangerinespeedo said:
they changed botanic gardens parking to 2 hours.....StuPID!!!!
its gay because i dont have the time between lectures and pracs and such to run up move the car and run back down again.
That was the whole idea behind it, but all it does is make your walk just another 50m longer since you'll now walk from John St. :D Or at least, I will be.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
gmraso said:
So they changed the street that the botannical gardens on to 2 hr?(another money making venture:mad:)
When you see one of those rangers be sure to run them and down and kill them:)
No, the actual botannical garden carpark, it used to be 3hr but now they reduced it to 2hr because people were using it for their 2 hour lectures.

The street parking is still free behind the gardens.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Did any one see the chicken (rooster, whatever) in the Gardens this morning? How awesome was he?
He follwed my friend and I for a bit, in the end we had to distract him and then run so he wouldn't try to come to uni with us.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Murf said:
lol im sure that would have been an interesting sight, the rooster causing the uni students to try their best to confuse it....
Haha yes, we kept some guy quite amused. He laughed.

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
i saw it too!! and that was they day i found a lemon in the botanic gardens.....mmmmmm lemon chicken

i kept the lemon in my car and lost it..my sister found it yesterday in that lil box between the driver and passenger seats YAY!!!!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
tangerinespeedo said:
i saw it too!! and that was they day i found a lemon in the botanic gardens.....mmmmmm lemon chicken

i kept the lemon in my car and lost it..my sister found it yesterday in that lil box between the driver and passenger seats YAY!!!!
You found a lemon in the botannical gardens??? wow, that must have been hard...

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
i didnt think that account worked cuz bos screwed it up...and then it did work..and then it was after i made a new one because i deleted a cookie or soemthing and then i realised it was the old account...so i switched :)...how do u delete an old account?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)