Parking ticket pranks (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
So i got a parking offense ticket the other day at uni, allready paid it but ive had a few ideas what to do with it.

1. Put it under my windscreen wiper every time i park somewhere and dont bother buying a pre paid parking ticket thing. I imagine this would work, at least for a while because ive never seen them book the same car more than once.

2. Place the yellow envelope underneath someone elses windscreen wipers for the lulz.

3. as an exstention of 2, I could erase the particular boxes that have my car details in it and replace it with theirs. If they fell for it, they would end up paying for my ticket [not going to do this though cause i allready paid the ticket and i imagine it would be highly illegal]

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
uh no you couldn't erase them you fucking idiot, they give you the carbon copy of the infringement notice. or in some cases, a thermal paper printout

EDIT: and yes i know this as i've had several :shy:

Last edited:

bassistx

HSC
Option 1 sounds good.
Alternatively, you could park in the right areas for the specified times.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Theres a massive parking shortage at uni right now. Up until this year i have only had off peak hours, like start at 8:30am or 5:30pm and even then i had trouble getting a spot.

Basically, you wouldnt even need 10% of the parking officers they have if there were enough parking spots for everyone[you would still need them if some smartass double parks, or parks on the curb or something. Also, most people dont feel like paying 6$ to drive around for an hour, miss their class and finally snag a spot as someone is pulling out, except its on the other side of campus.

A bit of a rant, but i never knew how bad the parking situation was. I knew it sucked, just i never knew how much. Fuck it, from now on iam riding my bike to uni.

bassistx

HSC
Serius said:
from now on iam riding my bike to uni.
I think a light went off in your head. About time too haha.
You could bus/train it?

Evilo

HSC
option 1 doesnt work, they just put another ticket ontop of it ... trust me (happened to my good mate).

option 2 is your best bet, do it to a friend so you can laugh at them

Aryanbeauty

HSC
I had a row with the gatekeeper at western carpark entrance cause he didnt let me in and then let the person just behind me in. I got pissed off and blocked the entrance until he finally let me in ha ha. :D

cwag

adonis
HSC
N/A
when leaving your car, jsut set your wipers to fast speed. You won't ever get a ticket again.:p

jcurry

HSC
cwag said:
when leaving your car, jsut set your wipers to fast speed. You won't ever get a ticket again.:p
but you will have to buy a new windscreen often
unless u like a screen with huge scratches over it

CieL

HSC
cwag said:
So what do you do?

Leave your car on with the keys in the ignition for the whole day?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
might work if you remove the number plates and the registration sticker, then put it back on after youve come back. That way they dont have any of your number plate details.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
1) If you see a random guy's car being booked, go up to the parking officer and start abusing him until he gives the guy another ticket.
2) Repeat until he walks away.
3) ???
4) Profit

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
jemsta said:
might work if you remove the number plates and the registration sticker, then put it back on after youve come back. That way they dont have any of your number plate details.
yeah and get your car towed! nice one, dickbreath!

I

InfiniteJustice

Such law-abiding citizens you are.
There is no need to resort to such methods just take these issues up to the higher appropriate authorities.

bellacarla

HSC
goony said:
1) If you see a random guy's car being booked, go up to the parking officer and start abusing him until he gives the guy another ticket.
2) Repeat until he walks away.
3) ???
4) Profit
Nice, nice I like it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)