Parking! (1 Viewer)

purplemonkey

HSC
A question for City students:

How do I get the $10 parking at Broadway Shopping Centre? Heaps of people have mentioned it to me but I need to know the specifics. How exactly do you get the cheap parking?

joy1889

HSC
A question for City students:

How do I get the $10 parking at Broadway Shopping Centre? Heaps of people have mentioned it to me but I need to know the specifics. How exactly do you get the cheap parking?

From the Broadway Shopping Centre website:

Student Parking
$10 All Day. Monday to Friday Only.
Students can enjoy our Student rate of $10 for all day parking, Monday - Friday. Students must park on levels 3A and 4 to receive this Student rate. Dont forget to take your ticket with you. Pay at any time during the day at an Auto Pay machine before returning to your car. Exit the Student parking area by exiting and redeeming your card at the ticket machine.

The Entertainment Centre has pretty reasonable parking rates as well - $12, seven days. Just make sure to get your ticket validated at CM05D

Last edited:

alphaisanidiot

HSC
Yeah I had read the website but wanted to know: how does the pay machine know you're a student?
You put the ticket you get when you first enter the carpark into another machine that is at the entrance of level 3A and it electronically stamps it and gives it back to you. Now your ticket has a record that you're a student because you're parking on the top two levels (which are for students), so when you go to pay, regardless of how long you've been there, you pay a flat rate of $10.

thehit

HSC
so they don't require you to actually produce a student id for the parking?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)