Parking (1 Viewer)

mattyg87

HSC
Has anyone actually paid for a parking permit yet? im planning to do it today.

also how long does it take them to send the permit out, and will we have to pay for parking at orientation?

theone123

blue essence
HSC
nup im not gona do it for like a month just to make sure if evey does it too :rolleyes:

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Dingo2004 said:
haf fun paying your $70 fines for each day u park there LOL
sif they gona do that, for the first week.

they didnt give us reasonable notice about the new parking system.

mattyg87

HSC
i heard daily tickets are $4 a day..thats a friggen rip off for uni parking considering you can pay $50 for a yearly one.

Jonathan A

HSC
I just payed for mine now over the net. I have no permit yet and need one tomorrow for Orientation, so I am going to stick the A4 Receipt to the windscreen :eek:

mattyg87

HSC
haha thats crazy! i wouldnt worry about doing it, after all the permits were only available as of the other day, so i doubt anyone has them yet..and i heard they wont enforce fines for the first few weeks

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
didnt u guys see luke waldon's post... it says that they will 'not' be enforcing this law till a few weeks into uni because no one even has them yet.. and for continuing students the majority dont even know about it ..

peace^^

GTR

HSC
I dont need to buy one!!! YAY. Anyway, I cant cuz apparently you need a credit card to do it by IPAY (which looks like th eonly way you can do it) and i dont have a credit card
Great excuse. I am sure they will buy that... Hardly any students have a credit card, but that is not a valid excuse to escape the system.
Note that the infringement system is run through the RTA, so once you have been processed, UWS no longer has a hand in pursuing the outstanding payment.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
That was quoted from Natstar wasn't it???

Shes at the Blacktown campus and the paying to park thingo isn't happening at the Blacktown campus for some reason. So thats why she doesnt need to buy one.

Jonathan A

HSC
Dingo2004 said:
didnt u guys see luke waldon's post... it says that they will 'not' be enforcing this law till a few weeks into uni because no one even has them yet.. and for continuing students the majority dont even know about it ..

peace^^

The fact is the by-law commenced the beginning of this week and a Security Officer has the right and obligation to fine someone for not having a permit and there is nothing one can do to riggle out of it.

Demandred

HSC
It seems all the ticket machines @ Parramatta are out of order. I parked all day without a ticket and I wasn't the only one :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)