knows how to rave
HSC
i tried to tell you all
her sideshow was more amazing for me anyway

mstrkrft were disappointing for me
great day though

HSC
N/A
Did anyone else see the brats who knocked down the fence???
About 100 (maybe more?) people broke down a part of the fence near the pond and ran through.

I saw a bunch of people running in one direction and thought "wtf why are they having a race in this heat??" until I saw the gap in the fence.

The security people next to me were just watching helplessly. Lollllllllll

Great day though :)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i decided to stay for justice rather than see m.i.a. and to be honest i wasnt disappointed. they did a great set.

i enjoyed mstrkrft and goose, but missed out on half of digitalism because of fucking toliet queues.

all in all i was happy, given the fact i'd seen m.i.a and digitalism before the festival.

the crowd were fucking shit though. nick nearly got knocked over about three times and i am fucking sick of people moving and then going nowhere except standing right infront of me. i got pissed off at this group of about 7 people who, after telling me to suck shit for losing my place took out all of their phones (no joke every single person was looking at their screens) and spent the next 5mins texting before taking gay photos of each other then leaving. far out. people need to learn some etiquette.

HSC
N/A
Some old fags picked a fight with my friend's bf who was wearing a muscles "Ice cream is going to save the day" t-shirt. But its ok, we told them to go home and shoot up more heroin.

p.s. Thanks for the glow stick chris :)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i wanted a muscles shirt :(

overall a good day music and dancing wise.

wish i got to see more of everyone though (and pics, i didnt take pics with anyone! :( and i had two memory cards to go through). but so glad I went with ashton <3 had much fun with him.

Ashton was the star of parklife, every 2nd person complimented him on his *cough* i mean my *cough sunnies (the money ones) and even some jailbait sluts took pics with him :eek: even some cunt wanted to 'trade' and was like 'i want those fkn sunnies' he shoulda tried something fkn fluro cunt.

dissapointed i didn't get to see some of my high school mates who were there because the reception was fucking appaling.

ember - fucking awesome DJ's but yeah the atmosphere wasn't great as only like 2 ppl were on the dancefloor as it was early

kato - awesome, was feeling a bit intoxicated by this time, had fun. but stop playing fucking reggaeton cunt...CULO!

K.I.M - great DJ'ing but didn't play 'enter sandman' like he did at we love sounds and i wanted him to :( didnt play any presets either

musles - woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

best part of the day, was crazy packed though, could hardly move and i lost 2 tubes of glowsticks.

goose - didn't really see much of this set but when RATM was played it was fun

MSTRKRFT - not as good as i expected but they played all the songs i wanted them too. the crowd was really shitting me off by then mostly because of the reasons lauren stated. i got pissed off because some guy, having fun bumped into this wogs girlfriend, said sorry, high-fived them both and said 'have a good night' then the girlfriend had to hold the wog cunt off because the wog cunt wanted to start some shit with the nice guy. why are people so shit ahhhh.
was worried about my friend also who looked like she was having a come down off E or something. things just got wierd during this set, crowd wise anyway, saw many people peaking, some guy was so out of it me and ash decided to walk away from him, but he followed me then offered me a drink, he had his eyes closed as well like he was sleeping. i took it and am like 'um thanks dude' he stumbled away, i poured the drink on the ground, he wanted to raep me.

Digitalism - lost a pair of sunnies because they flew off my head because i was jumping around so high during 'anything new' oh well. they were fucking PERFECT on thursday. tech problems FUCKING TECH PROBLEMS fucked the set up and it was lackluster. we left before the end to grab food and drink, skipped busy p to sit down, in solitude.

justice - LIAR MELLI!!!! justice was fkn goooooood!!!! 2nd best set. was hanging out to hear waters of nazareth so bad, i woulda rathered to hear that by itself but instead it was mixed with 'we are your friends' which wasn't bad but still.

left. tried to ring a few people but reception was still a bit fucked or they were already on buses home.

waited a fkn hour for a taxi, we were planning on going to town hall maccas, sitting down drinking eating, then coming back for aftelife at 12. but once we got back to city we were both meh about afterlife so i walked home. stopped by hungry jacks to get more food, heard these 2 guys complaining how they didnt get a ticket to afterlife so gave them mine, for free :eek:. and went home.

Last edited:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
my only parklife experience involved me wanting to murder every last person wearing fluro at central station. fuck the electro scene is disgraceful
DISGRACEFUL

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
hahah same. me and ashton both commented as soon as we got there that we hate society.

haha ash or the guy who asked you to shake the glowstick violently in his face because he wanted to have an epileptic fit.

oh yeah also there was a family in the crowd for justice. a daughter and a fucking mum, like she was 100% a mum i was not mistaken at all. fob too, i was like wtf.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
the thing about mstrkrft that disappointed me was that they didnt make the most of the time they had on stage. instead of playing their remixes and other great tracks throughout the set, they heaped them in at the end which was annoying because that left most of the other tracks to be dragged out into long winded raver type songs :(

i thought that they just played for too long until i thought about their gig last year which went for much longer. they needed to do more with the time they had.

i was really impressed by justice. they did some great mixes.
oh and busy p is funny as. he is just nuts.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yeah if i could go back in time i would have skipped digitalism (because i would have forseen the tech difficulty) and caught busy p's set i heard some awsm songs from the water stage during his set.

ill upload the pics now.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
and best parts were:

muscles - one inch badge pin, ice cream, hey muscles i love you

goose - RATM - killing in the name of

kato - kanye west - stronger remix

digitalism - anything new, despite no vocals :(

justice - genesis, we are your friends/waters of nazareth

MSTRKRFT - street justice, easy love, woman remix

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
Ashton was the star of parklife, every 2nd person complimented him on his *cough* i mean my *cough sunnies (the money ones) and even some jailbait sluts took pics with him even some cunt wanted to 'trade' and was like 'i want those fkn sunnies' he shoulda tried something fkn fluro cunt.
lol i saw those sunnies sticking out over the top of the crowd during muscles' set

the lack of reception there was atrocious. i couldnt make any calls till i walked to flinders street afterwards.

did anyone get up on stage with M.I.A?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)