• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Parklife 2009 Thread (1 Viewer)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
So, why is it that i've been raving for 3.5 years now and never touched a drug?

But hey, I listen to the hardest of the hard in dance music. Soooo, what's your explanation?

Cmon...tell!
i would've just gone for all round fuckhead but there's no fun in resorting to that. i never claimed to know everything there is about raves, i just know a whole lot of dickheads who listen to hard trance and go to raves and it's something i prefer to distance myself from. i completely recognise that i am generalising but you can hardly make a statement about parklife attracting gross crowds and not expect someone to mention hard trance dance parties

Mantello

Banned
HSC
i would've just gone for all round fuckhead but there's no fun in resorting to that. i never claimed to know everything there is about raves, i just know a whole lot of dickheads who listen to hard trance and go to raves and it's something i prefer to distance myself from. i completely recognise that i am generalising but you can hardly make a statement about parklife attracting gross crowds and not expect someone to mention hard trance dance parties
How are they dickheads when they listen to hard trance and go to raves?

I listen to Hard Trance & go to raves. What the fuck is your point? Are you calling me a dickhead as well?

But there ARE muzza's at electro / house festivals. You seriously think it's just Aussie bogans from the shire checking out a festival with their Corona?

Fuck that, you're gonna get a shitload of fuckwits with no shirts on, roided up hero's and dancing like complete fuckwits doing the techtonik.

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
um. those videos you posted of defgon or whatever are filled with this kind of crap. i dont know why you are insisting that the crowds across both festivals are so different :confused:

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
metric sideshows.
please inform me.
Haven't been announced yet. Probably be sometime during the week before or after Parklife.

Favorite this: Metric - Fantasies - Tour Dates and check back on it.

Pretty sure I'm going to ask for a ticket for my birthday - they go on sale the day before it. This is the first festival lineup in ages that I'm really keen for actually.

Mantello

Banned
HSC
um. those videos you posted of defgon or whatever are filled with this kind of crap. i dont know why you are insisting that the crowds across both festivals are so different :confused:
The crowds are VERY different. You won't see a festival gower like the ones at Future Music, We Love Sounds, PArklife etc go to an insanely hard dance event. They will hate it. Hence why they go to the Electro Indie festivals to get their techtonik on and Muzza away!

Filled with what kind of crap?
Are you a fucking retard that you just find anything else to complain about?
Seriously, everything you have described as "shit" or whatever has come back onto me because you have basically singled out a group and given them names like "dickheads" but as soon as you see me reply with a statement saying that i'm one of those people you call "dickheads" you quickly try and find a cover-up excuse as to why these people are still dickheads, obviously trrying to avoid getting me shitty.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
The crowds are VERY different. You won't see a festival gower like the ones at Future Music, We Love Sounds, PArklife etc go to an insanely hard dance event. They will hate it. Hence why they go to the Electro Indie festivals to get their techtonik on and Muzza away!

Filled with what kind of crap?
Are you a fucking retard that you just find anything else to complain about?
Seriously, everything you have described as "shit" or whatever has come back onto me because you have basically singled out a group and given them names like "dickheads" but as soon as you see me reply with a statement saying that i'm one of those people you call "dickheads" you quickly try and find a cover-up excuse as to why these people are still dickheads, obviously trrying to avoid getting me shitty.
hahahahaha. cool.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
I spent a day with drunk brits at V Festival, what's the fucking difference? Festivals always have shit crowds.
generalising a bit arent we alan? i have not had one single bad experience from 3 years of going to laneway, even big day out has been fine and ive attended that for 5 years. v festival was also fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)